Join our server on Discord

Poll: Whose views do you support?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xavier's
58.33%
7 58.33%
Eric's
33.33%
4 33.33%
neutral/in the middle
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Whose side are you on (for X-Men fans)
Going by the movies, which I'm more familiar with.

Whose view are you for? Xavier's view of peaceful mutant-human coexistence or Eric's view of mutant superiority over humankind? And for simplicities' sake, let's just look at this from a mutant's point of view.

I find myself in the middle, though leaning more towards Eric's idea of mutant superiority. I don't support his efforts to wipe out humanity, but I do believe that mutants are the future, and thus are superior to humans. I also somewhat support Xavier's idea of mutant-human coexistence, though I'd prefer if mutants were higher up on the ladder. The main thing pushing me away from Xavier is that I believe he's so focused on his dream that he's ignoring the fact that there are humans out there that would never accept mutants and would fight to the death because of their hatred for mutants, like Stryker. Xavier's just too soft in my opinion.

Well, what say you and why?
I go with Eric,Xavier's dream just can't be realised,no matter what they do most humans view them as evil.
Magneto? No. I think they tried that and it didn't turn out well.
Prof. X! is the best way.
Magneto's extremist views are way too much for me. Sure, being a mutant is awesome and all, but that doesn't make you better than a normal person. The idealism of peaceful co-existance with mutants is a nice one, albeit difficult to achieve. Humans have enough issues co-existing with ourselves!

I'd side with Xavier. Besides, Magneto would probably just want to kill or enslave me. I couldn't really support that. But if he could MAKE me a mutant...well I'd switch sides just for that benefit, and then escape back to Xavier's side.
I think Xavier's idea would work...in a perfect world. But like I said, he's so focused on it that he fails to realize that some humans would never accept mutants. As we saw in X2, his "humans are ultimately good" attitude had...consequences.
I would be in the middle.. Xavier has good view but we all know that equality won't ever be achieved in this world. If I went with Eric, it wouldn't feel right being " better " then anyone else. So I would probably be in the middle and see how things turn out. If Eric went all crazy and attacked the city I would help Xavier but I am not choosing sides on this one. It is really hard to place.
Veemon's Followers
Think about Prejudices. I'd go with Eric. Take revenge, be savage. Then again, that's if you are in the movie.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I would side with Xaivier. I really don't see how having an extra ability would suddenly make us superior. Deep down, we are still part of the human race.

I really can't see how there could be a middle ground. If nothing is done either the humans are wiped out or "we" are knocked out. Now, I don't hate people who claim "middle ground" I say they are still making a choice, but one must be made, wether conciously or subconciously. When fighting a battle (physcially or mentally), morale is the most important factor.
True but I don't want to be superior nor do I want to try to gain equality. You can't make everyone happy so I don't see a point in trying.
Veemon's Followers
I want powers, dammit!