Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you like painful, empty expressions in an uke?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
That really sucks. I could never like them.
33.33%
6 33.33%
I might like it...a little. I like rapture expressions way better.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like both painful and rapture expressions.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like them feeling pain, yeah.
0%
0 0%
Other (please tell it in a post, please)
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aren't you glad to be fucked?
Beastiality and incest don't bother me. Nor do most others.. I just can't stand to look at anything showing rape. Implying it, and talking about it I got no problem with. I just don't like the thought of seeing something that would be that traumatic inflicted on anyone... not even a fake person.. It brings back memories I wish I didnt have.

But regardless.. if you like them, thats your thing. I ain't got no problems with others lookin, just know I won't look with you
oi am I wrong "Gunter" or are you one of those people that tried to create a new being and ended up dividing himself. I can see you velmont and the others look like personalities of your whole being, they're diferent from you ofcourse It seems you can't controll them or really maybe all of you's can't live happy together.
Veemon's Followers
Uh... I think so- yeah- maybe?

What? I'm going to google what you just said! lol

OOH! You're okay with bestiality? YAY! I have tons of piccies in my PC!
You've learned a lot from this board haven't you?
Quote:What? I'm going to google what you just said! lol

oh thanks now I know it's not that hmmmm I have to say you are a strange person. and I'm strange for you it's logical =p.

the word bestiality is changing , its where you just use the animal for sex , and there's no love or care.

people that really love their animal as a mate =O don't like using the word bestiality at all.
Veemon's Followers
Wait...... Something there didn't add up. You can't mate with an animal. It won't work. And it's kind of weird.
I think it's already been established somewhere the animals cannot consent. So let's not go there.
So.. if you bend over, and your dog mounts you and starts fucking you, it isnt consenting?

No that isnt from experience by the way.. Never had a male dog.. Just pointing out the fact that people thinking that animals can't consent is wrong
Oy gevalt.
Jesus, has this thread changed directions!?

Jesus: Yes.
Renamon's Army