Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you like painful, empty expressions in an uke?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
That really sucks. I could never like them.
33.33%
6 33.33%
I might like it...a little. I like rapture expressions way better.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like both painful and rapture expressions.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like them feeling pain, yeah.
0%
0 0%
Other (please tell it in a post, please)
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aren't you glad to be fucked?
I see lots of hentai and yaoi doujinshi where you see the uke when s/he's being fucked with an expression as if s/he was being raped or sth. You know, like if what is happening is a painful experience or they're just brainwashed (empty expression with drool coming from their mouth). I don't know, but shouldn't an uke's face (the seme might not so) be of pure rapture or happiness if things are going right.
What do you think? You like that?
I don't.
I think it's a japanese thing. They have a weird thing about rape. And other things.
Everytime I watch a rape/bondage hentai where the girl is tied up and fucking by three guys against her will and showing she doesnt want it I feel like I want to jump in there whoop all the guy's asses and untie the girl. I dont like seeing women being forced into doing anything they dont want to.
The OCA
I could care less... as long as it is animated haha. For me I don't really care as long as it is cool.. if it is like a giant group rape.. then thats sick for me.. but if it is like a hot guy doing it to a girl I wouldn't care.

It is really hard to explain!
Veemon's Followers
I don't really know what to vote for this one...
But in some of the pics, it doesn't really look that painful...it seems as if...Grr...I dunno how to explain it either. Dammit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm not so sure I'd be too happy to be banged in the ass. But that's just me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not many guys would shadow.
Remind me to try and think of a joke I might can make about misty later.
I said I wouldn't make anymore today.
Rapture, that's a good word for it. I like to see rapture. I'm not a fan of pain unless I'm inflicting it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm all about artful facial expressions in that kind of art. I'd say my favorite by far is the eyes clenched shut and the mouth open. Could be confused for pain, but you know all it translates to is, "Oh damn that's good!"
Ah I can't do pain even if I know it is not real it's a turn off and makes me feel bad. I would have to say I prefer happiness.