Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you like painful, empty expressions in an uke?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
That really sucks. I could never like them.
33.33%
6 33.33%
I might like it...a little. I like rapture expressions way better.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like both painful and rapture expressions.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like them feeling pain, yeah.
0%
0 0%
Other (please tell it in a post, please)
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aren't you glad to be fucked?
And this is where the plot turns in an entirely different direction! What happens now kids?
Renamon's Army
That explains a lot. You are the one who beats up on gunter right?
Lol, I'm kidding- raping isn't my thing and I'm not that kind of guy. But yeah, I discipline Gun-Gun every now and then. Thanks to me, he's going out with his boss. Why?
Ok. But that does show that I'm right, gunter getting a girlfriend was a good idea. And it helped him out.
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:What? When you're in control, and and your partner feels helpless, vulnerable... scared-

You're horny and you want her NOW, so you do it by FORCE. Who cares if she says it's painful? Who cares if she begs you to stop? Who cares if she starts crying? Who cares if she starts to bleed? That makes it feel even better. And it always hurts when you've got a huge cock.

Then they'll come back for more.
I remember a fic of Beelzemon pictured like that.

And back to the topic, I have a good example of this:
http://forosdz.com/foro/showthread.php?t=124500
Just take a look at the 6th pic. She looks like somebody told her 'Be quiet or you'll get 10 lashes'. I think in that situation she should look blushing, with a smirk or a smile. But that expression shouldn't be arousing in the least. Just like the 'Eat me' pic. I would be delighted to have such a cute guy doing me that. She's just blushing and seems upset. If I had to do the pic, I'd make her with a shy grin.
*writes down something* Uh...Yeah but you know the japanese. They like their women like that sometimes.
If they like their women like that, then I like their style.
Take a camera with you and I'd almost support the european gajin in japan thing.
Its really more about the context of what is happening for me at least.. If the woman or man involved has never done it before. It is going to hurt a bit at first. So in that regard, there is nothing wrong with a pained expression. It should give way to pleasure at some point after that, but there isnt anything wrong with it in my opinion.

Rape, or pictures showing rape in any way are just wrong to me. Could just be my own experience talking there, but whatever.. I don't really have a problem with stories about it, in fact, I usually skip over that section of the story because it is usually unimportant. I have even written one with it as part of my therapy. I mentioned I like to write, and she told me I should try to write about that, she said it could help me to move on from what happened.

I havent had anyone with a big dick to compare anything to, so I don't know if it would hurt every time or not.I won't know for quite awhile if I have my way. (which I think I will) But I would assume that you could grow used to that as well, and the same thing as in my first example should occur.
Pictures that are taboo and wrong to everyone else- strangely have the most arousing effects on me- like Bestiality- and Incest- and Rape- and Guru- and Shota- and Loli- and Watersports-