Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you like painful, empty expressions in an uke?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
That really sucks. I could never like them.
33.33%
6 33.33%
I might like it...a little. I like rapture expressions way better.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like both painful and rapture expressions.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I like them feeling pain, yeah.
0%
0 0%
Other (please tell it in a post, please)
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aren't you glad to be fucked?
Yes, I find humans to be interesting.
As do I...I like to laugh at other people's stupidity because I know that I won't be doing that in my life time. I guess I get my low tolerance of people from my dad. Ever since I was like a baby, he raised me and every single day we went for a ride, he would bitch at people on the road...and I never understood it.. When I was older, say about 4 or 5, I always remembered him telling me that he doesn't tolerate stupidity. He would get pissed at someone for the dumbest reason, but yet I could understand why...and when I bitch about people, no one understands. But yes....humans are interesting.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
What? When you're in control, and and your partner feels helpless, vulnerable... scared-

You're horny and you want her NOW, so you do it by FORCE. Who cares if she says it's painful? Who cares if she begs you to stop? Who cares if she starts crying? Who cares if she starts to bleed? That makes it feel even better. And it always hurts when you've got a huge cock.

Then they'll come back for more.
I don't know to ask if you're kidding or beat you with something for that.
Beat him with something from Criminal Damage. It will have so much irony in it.
Renamon's Army
I like it when the girl looks blissful! -Or I look blissful! In fact- I like to wank off to a mirror while I do those smiling excercises!
Don't fall in love with yourself, that can be unhealthy. :)
Renamon's Army
UnknownH Wrote:I don't know to ask if you're kidding or beat you with something for that.

You're welcomed to try. You have your way and I have mine. Now get of my back.
I just think it sounded wrong. Really wrong.
Of course it sounded wrong! I'm a serial rapist!