Join our server on Discord

Anime.
Digimon Adventure 2 Subbed...great anime!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I'm talking about an anime sub-forum, I'd like to ask if there is the posibility that the admin can make one, I'm sure that more than one would like to have it.
Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex is awesome. I just bought the series recently and am watching them. Fantastic animation and great storylines.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I concur, but why not make it an easier task to manage and just name it "Anime Jungle" or whatever you wanna call it, then include all the animes as people start talking about them? Just make the pad, put a mod in it so he/she can put rules and then people will start talking about things just like in the Video Game Centre!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok here's how we do it.
One forum.
Different topics where someone starts a topic about a series and people go there to talk about it.
EX. The official _______ thread.
That's the easiest way to do it.
And I could be mod of that area.
Sounds good
The OCA
That's what I was explaining with some more words. I also vote for you to Mod that place Unknown, but we gotta get Wolfe to do it first!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah Unknown would be an awsome mod for it! Since he's done a great job in the Digimon Chat room modding this should be right up his alley.
The OCA
Yeah, other anime! Blood+ is awesome, and Saya is hot! The rivers of blood make the anime a masterpiece!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Why ain't you mentioning Elfen Lied? That's not exactly a good gore-fan!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad