Join our server on Discord

Anime.
Since this is a site based off of a japanese anime why don't we have a board for discussing other animes? I'm sure a ton of people here are fans of them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My absolute favorite number one Anime is Stand Alone Complex: Ghost in a Shell. I also like Blood Trinity a lot as well.

I like Ghost in a Shell because everything that happens in that anime could actually happen. Porbably except for the full prostetic bodies thing but I just like where theres guys trying to save the world without going super saiyan.
The OCA
It's Trinity Blood. But I think most animes are in the general board.
I think most anime sucks. Some are good though. Ghost in the shell happens to be one of the good ones.
Renamon's Army
You obviously have seen a lot of the wrong ones. But GitS is pretty good.
Thanks to my sisters, I have been exposed to a huge amount of anime. A lot of which is considered to be good. Not to diss anyone's fav show or anything, i'm just saying that I don't like most animes.
Renamon's Army
I've seen bad anime and while some isn't for everyone, still some can't be that bad.
I guess i'm just different on that kind of thing. It takes some kind of click for me. Maybe it's because I can relate to only a few of the shows.
Renamon's Army
Anime? lol I don't see why not. Anything specific?
Hey! you're gonna do it or not? I'd like to have an anime forum.