Join our server on Discord

Guess who's birthday??? Not mine..
UnknownH Wrote:I might can find that. I'll look.
Edit: Try here. http://www.nvhentai.com/Main/gallery/public_cc
None of them, but I'm sure it made a good gift for him anyway.
I mainly got embarassed by the song, there are few things that embarass me, actually.

Dot: *Comes running and hugs DMX*

DMX: Get-off-me... *Tries to pull Dot away while blushing*

I really thought it'd be you the one to post the Happy Birthday topic in the first place, hehe, think it this way, it'd been way too good to be posted ;)

Quote:*prepares a pack of socks* So who's next birthday? Oh...Unknown's.

Hope you didn't pass by my room. For Unknown's safety.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, well....Every time I make somebody's birthday thread, I have a fight with them for some reason. Unknown, mowgly....Maybe this was better.
And...used socks?! What a great idea!!! Give me the ones you wore at your Gym test! I'll pay you for them!
Better? I got a nice pic of CC, this turned out great! It made my nice day after kicking Chemistry in the balls in the test WAY better.

Sorry about the socks, mom burnt them. My sister said they seemed to be moving or something.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, at least you liked that.
Hey, how about you wear the same pair for four days and then you give them to me? Especially considering the hot weather we're having. I'll do the same and we can put them together, it'll be like combining the two Axe fragrances.
Hmm... let me think. DOT!

Dot: Yes?

DMX: Think for me.

Dot: *Rolls eyes and reads message* Let me see, if I'm correct and the Fragance of two Axes together fuses women and makes them sexier, then a repulsive odor such as brother's socks along with Ms. Zeph's would result in Unkown splitting into two ugly men!

DMX: Logic hurts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, the smelly bombs are a little pricey, this will do much better--and nobody will suspect!
(Umm....I'll try to cut the spam....And if I keep it up, I'm sure he won't invite me for his birthday).
Or I could just burn them with some air freshener and fire. I have enough used socks.