Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think season 4 Is a dissapointing season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes- I think it is making our show sux!
52.63%
10 52.63%
No- your a moron its good without partners!
47.37%
9 47.37%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When Season 4 is on
I agree with Fox, season 4 does suck @$$.I don't think it could suck more.
It was an OK series, a change from the typical Digimon/Partner paring...

The Evolutions are pretty spiffy (More specifically... BurningGreymon/Vritramon, Kazemon/Fairymon, Volfmon/Lobomon, Ranamon/...Ranamon, Gigasmon, Sephirotmon/Sakakkumon, Duskmon, and L
Damn i hated thoughs 2! Unattractive in my eyes and useless.
Season 4 is the worst season they have made. I'm not getting up at 7:00 am just to watch it. The evolution idea suxs @$$. Though the Human characters are more involved. I just don't like it because there aren't any more partners.
Ok its realy iritating me how everyone is knocking season 4. Ok, so theres no partners, I can see where that would make some people angry, but have any of you seen at least 3 episodes. I can't think of anything to say to try to change anyone's mind, but the series just reminds me of a combonation of all three previous seasons. They do absorb data, Spirits must be found like digi-armors, and the plot is reminisent of 01.

And the main reason i'm saying all this is cause I've actualy been without digimon Ever sence 911 (for some weird reason, the station that carried fox kids dissapeared and was replaced by the spanish channel... *gag*)Then UPN picked up the series in the southeast over 9 months ago. but their schedual realy breaks up the entire season. I got to finish 03, but I never got to see every episode, I saw little clusters of stuff, never gettting the full story. So I'm happy just getting to watch the seires completly through this time.
For me this season is the one ive watched most :] heh heh... I mean i did watch alot of them all but this one ive seen from the start. I cant say its that bad....even though id like to ;) I just really disliked the change but theres always gonna be change. I hope it wont lose to much populartity so that they stop making them. id be thrilled if they showed the old seasons on cartoon network that would kick ass. :]. Mabey the next time id remeber to recourd them! :[
I gave Seoson 4 a shot, and decided it wasn't all that bad. I still think it's the worst season, but I will still watch it :)
yeah, now you get it. Sure Its not the Greatest season, and I don't think anyone here has tried to convince anyone of that. But it could be wo- wait, if I know anything about life, it's that you never say... that fraise (SpellCheck??)

I personaly liked 02 the best, and I still wish that they would have made a continuance of the original world instead of making a new one (no offence to those who think that 03 is the best season)
Heh wanna know my first impression of 02? When i saw Veemon...This will piss people off before i tell you so let me tell u this before hand...I like him alot now! But when i first saw him I thought damn a digimon that looks like a dumb shit has a lisp and is parnered with a kid wearing a biker jacket. But after i read alot of the lemons on here i found out hes not half bad! Id kill to see 03 or 02 since i found out that i had seen almost next to nothing! Oh the contuniation of 02? Hell yea! As long as they put the 01 charecters more envolved. :]

...And not make Sora marry Matt!
I only watch season 4 because after that's over, Disney's Recess is on.
Season 4 is alright, but it looks like the animators just dont care that much anymore if you compare it to season 3 on how it looks. Story-wise, it's alright but kind of lame on the whole "digimon spirit" crap. On the plus side, it's got a cute patamon flying around wearing a pink fanny pack.