Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think season 4 Is a dissapointing season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes- I think it is making our show sux!
52.63%
10 52.63%
No- your a moron its good without partners!
47.37%
9 47.37%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When Season 4 is on
Ive seen that alot of you dont know when season 4 is on I know that in my area its around early in the morning around 6:30 am try that I hope i helped just a few of you guys out! :D

Also for a few that have seen 4 what do you think about it? I think it totaly suxs! Theirs no partners anymore! except for the 2 digimon that ive found out so far dont even play a major role! Personally i couldnt stop watching season 3! that was a great 1 in my opinion...
Season 4 sucks.
(I didn't watch season 4 yet but I disliek the evolution ideas).

I don't insult to season 4 now, I haven't seen it yet and I will build my own thoughts about it.

I think I'll give season 4 a chance and I guess it's not that bad like everybody says.
I agree with Tiamat, I'll give it a chance. **Just one problem, when the FUCK is it gonna get here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!**
Io ill tell ya if you live around the noth eastern side of america its on chan 18 i think thats fox or something...But it has been on for a while they only have like 18 epasodes playin now Trust me its not worth your time! go to the official site and e mail them they will tell u everything. The enter in this poll later!
Meh I like season 04 but just not like the others. Frontier is the poorest season yet and why you might ask. NO PARTNER DIGIMON.
I mean common first we got two seasons with biys and girls using digimon to help save the digital world
Then we got a season were the boys and girls are even more close to the digimon (This is of course digimon tamers)
But then they made season 04 or Frontier and it sucks because the digimon are gone
Hmm, I'll stay with my opinion. I will see it first.
You know I watched everyone so far... It makes me unbelivably mad that they took away what mad them so popular to start with!. Know even if they did later in the sirese give each the kid partners it will be too late i hate it to much to accept it now...

What makes me angrey is that the digimon look poorly draw. Its like they lost their creativity in a mear year... They even made one of the kids/digi losers called FiraGarurumon they cant even come up with diffrent names in season 4. They still havent e mailed me back and that was a week ago they must be getting alot of hate mail! Evil

Oh god i hope this isnt the end of one of my fav animes...... :cry:
Quote:Oh god i hope this isnt the end of one of my fav animes......

I think it will be the end of Digimon.

I heard that Digimon in Japan gets rid off and another anime takes the place Digimon had. This will happen in April.

Rumors said that they'll wait one or more years before they bring Digimon back, but in my opinion this is nothing else than a low consolation.
I guess they will postpone the next season with hoping that the fans forget Digimon and they (TOEI) finally can break their contracts.

This is my opinion, but I hope somebody will come, call me a moron and tell me with good proofs that this what I said is not true.
This really suxs it happens to all my fav animes...
Tenchi....Sailor moon, Gundam wing,
08th Ms team, Inuasha, Cowboy bee bob,
Uuhakisho, Outlaw star... have i missed any?
damn it!
I think i say this to everyone that were really gonna be dissopointed when Digimon is off the air in America.
If they do show it again I hope to see the old epasods again thoughs to me were the best like season 1,2,3 not this new 4 stuff.
Next theyl show Rammana 1/2 and take it away :cry:

But.....(look down)