Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think season 4 Is a dissapointing season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes- I think it is making our show sux!
52.63%
10 52.63%
No- your a moron its good without partners!
47.37%
9 47.37%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When Season 4 is on
I'd heard that TOEI has a contract for two more seasons and that they're not backing out of the contract! I just hope that the next season will be better than the last! Maybe even a continueation of season 3! :D Now wouldn't that be nice!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Season 4 is a GOOD SEASON! I was skeptical at first but it is a good season. The plot is good, the enemies are good. I think it's kinda cool that the kids don't have partners this time because it's them 100% in the fights. The first two seasons they stood aside and coached/cheered on there partners, cool but it's neat to see what the humans would do in a fight. The spirits are very cool designs and the argument that the names are similar is a weak one since the Digimon they have name parts of (I.E. FiroGarurumon) is because it reslembles a form of that Digimon.

It's worth a try, watch it you might like it, if you don't it's still not the worst IMO
Hating it dosent mean im not going to watch it so i will watch it im just not going to like it They can get their high mark readings but i hate everything about it!
*grumble, grumble* lucky bloody americans *grumble* stupid australia *grumble* stopping Tamer at episode 50 *grumble* annihilate earth *grumble, grumble*.
Now that I've finally seen most of this season.. I have to say I love it. ^_^

The first 20 episodes are pretty bad, I'll say that. It really picks up after that though. I can't cmpare it to the other seasons that well though.. it's like a whole other show. Me likes the last part of it. About the names, that's only cause the dubbers made it that way. The dumbasses. Otherwise you have mostly original names besides the hyper forms... whoops I said that out loud... meh whatever. I watch the Jap versions of it, its better that way. Wink
I like season 4, less charcters to focus on and I like that the humans actually do some fighting than just looking at the fight. Though the dubbing didn't get any better(if not worst from Di$ney's help).
9:30 am Sundays in Chicago. I've only seen one episode of it because I'm usually either (A.) sleeping or (B.) in church (sometimes both at once!) when it's on. Believe me, I'd watch it all the time if it was on in the afternoons like the older seasons were, but now there isn't anything on in the afternoon on FOX besides reruns of COPS and horrible courtroom TV shows. It's depressing, because there are a couple characters in season 4 that I think are supercute.

I don't have anything against Digimon themselves, but I've always been more into the human characters, so I had great hopes for this season. Too bad I haven't gotten to see whether or not they would pan out.
Yea i guess the humans chars are more involved but my opinion is that the show was diffrent b/c they had little creatures that worked with the humans to bring down evil. Unlike pokemon they just say there name and the main goal is to beat the other humans pokemon...I really liked it when the digimon worked together with the humans and when the combined in season 3 whatever its called (not sure) I was really getting into it b/c now they were both fighing together as one. :] in season 4 the kids have 2 digimon conpanions after time they gain a patamon for others ones i do not know! Its hard getting up so early just to watch a tv show! obsessed...mabey just a little :P Now after reading this you may bitch all you want to me :]
well now that i've seen some i can't say that i will bend my almighty will to tracking down the episodes i have not seen. i also can't say that if the opertunity arises that i won't happilly sit back and enjoy some new digimon season. it will be just like watching any other show.
Season 4 sucks @$$! The evolution idea bites! No more digimon partners, NOOO!!! :!: