Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think season 4 Is a dissapointing season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes- I think it is making our show sux!
52.63%
10 52.63%
No- your a moron its good without partners!
47.37%
9 47.37%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When Season 4 is on
Not that anyone really cares but i saw the last epasoide of season 4...ive only seen 1 other ending and that was either 01 or 02. But this one was ehh... I can tell anyone about the ending if you dont want to get up early or dont know where to find it to even see it. im not going to post it b/c people get pissed heh... -.-' i found that out the hard way!
I happen to like Frontier. Sure, it's no Tamers, but Frontier should DEFINETLY get credit for thinking out of the box on it's concepts.
Yea this topic i made had alot of you forced in by me to hate it :.(. Well it does show they were trying to change it that either means "hey we have to get more people into digimon" or hey lets just try somthing new for the hell of it." What they were thinking ill never know :|
I really liked Frontier, not as much as tamers but it was still pretty good. Why are those of you who hate it just because there are no partners being so narrow minded?

Change is good, and it's not like they threw away everything from previous seasons. The spirits work exactly like the digi-eggs on other digimon it's just an updated version so now humans can use them so that they wouldn't be a liability without bio-merging. I saw the fact that they don't have partners as a plus for the way they wanted the plotline to go. If they did have partners some of you might be here complianing that the plot was just a half-assed rehash of season 02.

Just because something is slightly different doesn't automatically mean it sucks, for that matter what give those of you who haven't even given this incarnation of the show a chance the right to bitch about it anyway? Watch at least a third of the season and then you'll have a basis to form a valid opinion. (Not the Grumblemon episodes, that Peter Lorre impression starts to grate on your nerves after awhile.)
Finally saw that Digimon's moved over the Fox Family on my Direct TV, but I wasn't able to watch any of it this morning. I hope they keep showing it for at least a few more months. I need time to tape them!
...'Caue it has RANAMON, Y'all!" (Needless to say, I LOVE a girl (?) in a helmet, a la Manzinger Z or Dragon Quest!).
i like it, and i think the ending's sad. but the music's good especially the koichi's past music where he remember's when his grandmother is dying and she tells him about Koji.

here are the words...(a bit angst but good)

[b]If I were a bird then I'd be free
Free to leave this world slowly
And I don't know it all around
Sneak away without a sound

Trying someway 'neath my soul
Nothing left
Nothing left to make me whole
To try again and start anew
To make a change to help me through

And as the rain begins to fall
Casting shadows on the wall
I close my eyes and dare the thunder
To break the spell that I
It was ok...I agree that the ending was very sad, but only in the Japanese version. The dub totally sucked IMO.

In a way...I'm kind of happii Toei Animation stopped Digimon. The plot and characters were getting old and you could predict what was going to happen.