Join our server on Discord

Poll: Plump or thin and why?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Plump
66.67%
8 66.67%
Thin
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Plump or thin?
Well, my coach must be the exception. I've never seen or heard of a 60 year old man in such good shape. He is also a wrestling coach. Let me just say that it wasn't funny how fast he systematically beat everyone in the gym at wrestling. I came in second though.
Renamon's Army
I prefer someone a bit bigger.. not too much though.. My current girlfriend is taller, and quite a bit heavier than me.. but she still looks great.
I hadn't realized that you were gay. Isn't learning stuff fun?!
Renamon's Army
I think she just said she's bi. I know of a Bi female. Right now my friend is making jokes about her wanting to do a lot of digimon female characters.
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Well, my coach must be the exception. I've never seen or heard of a 60 year old man in such good shape. He is also a wrestling coach. Let me just say that it wasn't funny how fast he systematically beat everyone in the gym at wrestling. I came in second though.
Hold on....you're asking a wrestling coach to help you lose weight? Do you ask the vet to fix the faucets, or the butcher to cut your grass too?
*folds arms* Master, you need at least 20 minutes of exercises to start to lose weight. If you lift weights, you know how much your joints are going to suffer? And he might be a great wrestler, but I bet he got at least a dozen fractures during his career, like all do. I don't think he cares about your joints, and even less about your joints in 15 years from now on. He might be great at training to fight, but you're asking him to help you lose weight. So it's not about how great his fighting skills are.
*shakes arms* Okay, I've thoroughly warned you. My conscience is clean. I just hope you don't get a meniscectomy before you turn 40, as you have a 95% of possibilities to do, or a knee replacement before the 60, like you have about 50%. And if you do, don't come crying to me.
These choices suck.
And so does your post. But no one is saying that out loud.
Well when it comes to weightlifting without the proper condition from stretching and limbering, the joints lose there elasticity, and there natural lubrication. A lot of weightlifters take Vitamin D pills to strengthen there joints. I mean your knee, like Zeph said can deteriorate in a quick amount of time. Granted it took my friend to know that his left knee is practically gone after like 16months of weight training.

Seriously a couch is there, to try and make you better, but only for what you are supposed to do. If you talk to a trainer about losing weight, its replaced by lots more aerobic activities and more stretching with more conditioning without weightlifting too much. You tighten the problem area's but you restore, positive muscle which is healthy. The one that is able to react more quickly and most importantly the one that can give more oxygen too. So think wisely, sometimes it might be wise to adapt your own method of working out rather then listening to someone.

Zeph was right, in a way, I encourage light weightlifting, nothing more then 50% of your body weight.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds