Join our server on Discord

Poll: Plump or thin and why?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Plump
66.67%
8 66.67%
Thin
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Plump or thin?
What kind of girl/woman (depending on your age) do you prefer? One with some meat on her or one who's thin? I myself am attracted to plump girls (mostly plump bellies), though I really don't know why (probably a side effect of my inflation fetish).
After all the effort I put into losing weight, I wouldn't want a fat woman, but ribs are also a real turnoff. I would say neither fat nor thin. I want a healthy weight.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I second that. One healthy weight woman for me please.
Why isn't there a middle ground? I don't want Hippo or Anorexic. Just average.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good point. The middle ground is the best choice.
Okay, I'll add middle ground. If you choose thin or plump, put in a description of what you like in addition to why, please.

Uh, how do I add another option?
If I can see ribs, they're too thin.

As long as they're not WHOAMG fat, I'd be fine. My first girlfriend was actually shorter and heavier than me. Still, we had a good run.
When I say thin, I don't mean toothpick. Thin to me is heathy. Skinny, is the toothpick term.

Thin all the way, but size isn't all that important. But we are talking about what we would prefer, right?

After thinking, I would say that I wouldn't expect a girl to be any thinner than I am. If I get fat, I can't expect my girlfriend to go to the gym can I?
Renamon's Army
Plump is my kind, I don't like girls too fat and too skinny, so plunp gets my vote..
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I like a girl that is 20 to 50 pound over weight for me just love plump girls
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz