Join our server on Discord

Poll: Plump or thin and why?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Plump
66.67%
8 66.67%
Thin
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Plump or thin?
Of course she does. That's my partial knowledge.
Thank you.
Do I really have to say you're welcome. You know I'll complement you.
Lots of love in here.

Oh yeah, going to the gym today. Starting today, every day. Except the weekends. I got my lil bro to come with me right after he gets home from school! Also starting a diet. So i'll be in great shape in a matter of months.
Renamon's Army
coming from experience gym work might not help you and dieting is just a ploy. I am telling you if you wish to lose the fat you have to do a combination of fluidity. Water is your best friend, gatorade will help just only in moderation. If you really want the pounds to fly I am dead serious about this portioning diets 2/3's of the time fail. So instead you will eat more meals a day 6 meals instead of 5. Have one salad or something and also have a fruit that you enjoy with the water in between meals and after, this will speed up your metabolism. Most important, eat a hardy breakfast, this will make it our break it in your day. Now the salad and fruits will increase oxygen moving into your joints and create more energy, which in hand means more ability to help in any workout, DDR is a perfect way to run 2 miles and have fun. I did this cause I hated the army's "go on the atiken's diet" bull shit. I gained 20 pounds and now I am happy with my own way of doing things. I was at 320 down to now 224lbs, ALMOST 100 pounds.....Just remember to exercise everyday for 20 minutes minimum and btw working will make you gain weight so beware....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks for the advice, but I like being heavy. I just don't like any of the squishy part that comes with being heavy. The thing is, is that my first mega workout spree was with the school gym/weightroom/lunchroom at the Alt. Academy. I put on 20lbs, and lost fat. I'm just trying to get back to where I was a year ago. And yeah, fluids make a big difference.

I'll just do what has worked for me in the past: Run 1.5 miles per night, lift heavy, but in moderate reps, and cut down on portion sizes. (I already drink all the fluids I need.) The days of my 380lbs bench record at the Alt. Academy seem too far off. And, proof that I am far from where I was: I was struggling with the furnature while moving it into my parents room.
It wasn't that heavy, I should have been able to handle it with ease. I'm going to go look for my award that I got for the bench record, and post a picture of it. (My new goal, which I plan to reach by September.)
Renamon's Army
UnknownH Wrote:Do I really have to say you're welcome. You know I'll complement you.
Oh yeah...compliment. :roll: Anyway, think about this. I think these are the features guys like:
-Breasts in their place: For it, though the weight of them is mostly supported by ligaments, a good posture, brought by a balanced muscular tone in the back, helps a lot.
-Narrow waist: Purely muscular, and postural too.
-Round butt: Strictly muscular. The round shape is brought solely by the gluteus. Any fat in there just spoils the shape.
-Shapely legs: Mostly because of harmonious muscles too. A bit, just a bit of fat may make the shape more feminine, but just take a look at Madonna.
See....muscles in women are nice. A woman with no muscles would have droopy boobs, round belly, flat butt and flaccid legs. Now isn't that nicer?

Quote:Lots of love in here.
Love... yeah. :roll:

Quote:I'll just do what has worked for me in the past: Run 1.5 miles per night, lift heavy, but in moderate reps, and cut down on portion sizes.
It's Ok as long as you cut the 'lift heavy' part. You might not feel it now, but when you become 40, the most weight you've lifted, the more your joints will be deteriorated. Not only that, weightlifting generates a low quality muscular tissue, with few blood vessels, and therefore, with low resistance to fatigue. Instead, do more aerobic work.
Those are close but every guy may have something different.
Well, my coach is making sure that I have the correct form and all. The issues with the joints are true, but mostly from people who don't have the proper form.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Well, my coach is making sure that I have the correct form and all. The issues with the joints are true, but mostly from people who don't have the proper form.
*anime sweatdrop* Not at all. Besides, coaches rarely have the right idea of what a correct form is. Because of that, I'd avoid weightlifting.