Join our server on Discord

Poll: Plump or thin and why?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Plump
66.67%
8 66.67%
Thin
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Plump or thin?
I like average myself, I don't like seeing ribs, but a little bit of fat isn't a big deal. So yeah, healthy is what I prefer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
One of my ex's had a six pack and muscley biceps. It felt like dating a guy- but she was pretty feminine.

Average is good. Thin and Plump are good too- but never one that's too buff.
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:One of my ex's had a six pack and muscley biceps. It felt like dating a guy- but she was pretty feminine.

Average is good. Thin and Plump are good too- but never one that's too buff.

Oh I know what you mean Vel. I see women body builder's on TV sometimes and it makes me want to puke...that is the grossest thing in the world. And it's a disgrace to women and their figure. Leave the muscles to the guys.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm not one to put too much emphasis on looks, but I have to agree with you two on that one.

BLEHG? I think so.
Renamon's Army
But muscles are hot! I like women with muscles- I'm not that muscley so I like touching muscles- hmmm... Maybe I can get my boss to work out- we're dating now!
That's good to hear! But we aren't talking muscles, we're talking HUGE, BULGING lady muscles! Scary!
Renamon's Army
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Maybe I can get my boss to work out- we're dating now!
That's the best thing I've from you in a while.
Back on topic, would it be the thin or the plump ones that would have a tighter pussy? What do you think?
That really depends on different things.
Then I'll stick to the average build of females.