Join our server on Discord

My dream went out in smoke...again.
I can do that with some subjects but I'm surprised you can't pass.
Can't get why you didn't pass this time, either. Maybe as you said, it's just not your best times. It's possible that you are being a bit too auto-exigent with yourself, be careful with that, it could make you lots of bad to your health. You say you want to die? Aw, c'mon, what are guys like me or Unknown supposed to do if you'd disappear?

Hey, maybe you ought to stop studying and use these... well, holidays to make your stress go away!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:But I have classmates that barely study and pass nonetheless.
Yeah, I know kids like that. By the time they hit forty, they'll lose that ability. If they're still indolent by then, they're screwed. If they've gotten tenure by then, it doesn't matter.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I never studied, and I graduated highschool with a 3.9 GPA at the age of 16.

Now what's this about turning 40? Should I be worried?

Zeph, don't sweat it too much, it's in the past now. Just concentrate on passing it the next time around, and don't let the stress get ya.
Renamon's Army
DragonMasterX Wrote:You say you want to die? Aw, c'mon, what are guys like me or Unknown supposed to do if you'd disappear?

Hey, maybe you ought to stop studying and use these... well, holidays to make your stress go away!
Find a girl that is not separated by you by time, like in your case, or by space, like in his? You'll both have to do it anyway. But no, just like my new name suggests, I won't go down until I do everything I can. Failing at Univ is a heavy blow, but I can take it since I know it's not my stuff. But failing at something I think I'm most capable at is a huge blow to my pride. But today I feel a little better after a long chat I had with the owner of the most famous comics store in BA. I realized it myself, and I asked this guy and he confirmed it: that editorial only edits soft hentai, and I sent explicit one. Like in every other thing in this country, the Argentine editorial industry has a prehistorical, retrograde insight. But this makes me feel a bit better....I will charge again, but this time, well thought. If I'm a self styled Hell warrior, I'd be ashamed to go down without fighting!
And yeah, I'll rest.....though until I graduate, I won't REALLY rest! But thanks.

Quote:I never studied, and I graduated highschool with a 3.9 GPA at the age of 16.
He means at the Univ. At Univ it's virtually impossible to pass without studying, unless you have the memory of an elephant. But some go and do it anyway.
Quote:Zeph, don't sweat it too much, it's in the past now. Just concentrate on passing it the next time around, and don't let the stress get ya.
I thought that in November too.........................But I guess it's the only way to go.
I much prefer this nickname. Much more befitting.

And I like the guy in your signature, too: good boots and suit.
Oh. Ok that makes sense. And the new name isn't that bad. It fits pretty well.
And I know you'll pass one time. You sound like you know the material.
I love how someone called "Blaze of Glory" has a thread called "my dream went up in smoke."
Herr Mullen Wrote:I much prefer this nickname. Much more befitting.

Thanks, and I realized that it has to do with our national hymn, too. It ends 'Let us live crowned in glory, or let us swear to die with glory'
And everyone likes Leo! Did you see the other pic I put in the General Chat?!
Quote:And I know you'll pass one time. You sound like you know the material.
I hope so, especially if it's before I have grandsons.

Quote:I love how someone called "Blaze of Glory" has a thread called "my dream went up in smoke."
I was Zephyr of Darkness back then, but you have a point lol
Blaze of Glory Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:I much prefer this nickname. Much more befitting.

Thanks, and I realized that it has to do with our national hymn, too. It ends 'Let us live crowned in glory, or let us swear to die with glory'
And everyone likes Leo! Did you see the other pic I put in the General Chat?!

No, actually, I didn't.

I just wish I could get away with something so outlandish. Where does a person get anything like that?

I do wish I knew what the little cravat thing's called. Then I could ask about one.