Join our server on Discord

My dream went out in smoke...again.
Remember when I said I could graduate this year if I got several exams right? Good, today I failed one, and according to my Univ's law I can't take it again for an interval of a month, so that leaves me out of this exam turn, and I'll have to wait until next. Guess when it's next? March. And I thought that I could finally get this off my back....But while I was doing the test, I realized that what I was trying to do was beyond my capabilities. I intended to pass 4 final exams in 6 weeks.
.......................*sigh* I would say I'm disappointed, but this has happened too many times already, I'm not even surprised..... :roll:
It's depressing to hear that you failed after planning to get that test off yourself for once and for all. But seemingly with the last statement you are over-doing it, don't you? As my doctor told me two days ago, that isn't healthy and practically can ruin your days as well as your performance. Maybe you should take it easy, I mean, till the next time. You've got good capabilities, but you must know your limits.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you, but now comes the worst part...tell my mother! And yeah, since I kind of overdid it at that extremely difficult exam and was successful, I thought I could do the same now.
I'm really out of control sometimes....
Don't worry, it's in all of us, you aren't alone. I'm telling you because of what I was told by the same doctor. I seemingly was out of control, now I'm trying to do as I said, take it easy, everything will work out in the end.

Again, don't worry, when you realize it, it won't happen again because you know your mistake.

As for your mom, why don't you tell her the truth? I mean, you worked yourself too hard, the result of trying to succeed in many things in so little time failed. It's a common and an understable error, I highly doubt any adult would say the contrary.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Haw, hah, hah! You don't know my mother. She never forgives anything I do wrong.
But yeah, I'll try to take it easy. Now I have more than 3 months for the 4 exams. :roll: Anyway, I'll try to pass the others now. At least a couple of them.
Well, good luck to you. I really don't understand the 'never forgive' part, if I were your father, I'd understand you did what you could. You know, sometimes, your best isn't good enough.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you. I'll try to find a better balance from now on, too. You know I've kinda left this site, and gave up on pretty much everything, including my drawings, to have time to do this. Not to mention that my body I'm usually so proud of, is kind of like a ruin. I'll try to get in shape again.
Well, that's a nice start. Hope it goes well, we sure could use your posts here! n_n
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you. Zephyr away for the night! *puts on a cape and flies out of the window*.
Awwww man..... I thought for sure you could pass these. I also can't believe I missed you on yahoo again. But Hopefully, you'll be able to past the rest of your tests. And I doubt your body isn't that bad. I'm sure it's still ok.
And DMX, I know for a fact, father is a touchy subject for zeph.