Join our server on Discord

And I think it
Eh i feel stupid just saying congratulations but congratulations on the publication and have fun at the reunion. :D
Wisemon Wrote:...but first... I need to figure out what to wear.

Black bow tie, tuedo shirt, dinner jack or tailcoat. Waistcoat or cummerbund.

I think dark green is your colour, but good luck finding anything in that: I've been trying for ages.
Quote:Black bow tie, tuedo shirt, dinner jack or tailcoat. Waistcoat or cummerbund.

I think dark green is your colour, but good luck finding anything in that: I've been trying for ages.
Actually, I do have a dark green suit, but this wasn't quite a suit occasion. I went with a new pair of dark sage cargo pants, a pastel green dress shirt, a dark green and khaki-striped tie, and black socks and dress shoes. I
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
[quote=Wisemon]
Quote:Black bow tie, tuedo shirt, dinner jack or tailcoat. Waistcoat or cummerbund.

Actually, I do have a dark green suit, but this wasn't quite a suit occasion. I went with a new pair of dark sage cargo pants, a pastel green dress shirt, a dark green and khaki-striped tie, and black socks and dress shoes. I
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No, that only works if you can hide parts of your self. Plus how many people would believe it was a skin tight tux.
Take those books and leave them where you see free newspapers. Elderly people will pick them up, and probably read them. If you are lucky, one of them will love your poetry, and will also just happen to be a billionaire.

And now you have a patron! You can write your poetry for a living, and never have to worry about financial problems again.
Renamon's Army
Yes but if it was that easy then wouldn't a lot more people do it.
That's the thing. Everyone assumes that, so noone actually does it.

Seriously though, a lot of people do that kind of thing. They just never get lucky.
Renamon's Army
I'm about to make a very long post. This is a narrative of the reunion. If I end up writing my autobiography (I'm seriously considering it), this will be one of the last chapters. Let me know what you think. Note: The names are real and intentionally incomplete.
I know that you saw me.
[color=black]No single event could better culminate the past five years than my five-year high school reunion. It was held in a ballroom at one of the swankier local restaurants. There was an open bar and appetizers, neither of which I planned to partake in, but the event had to cost something. There was a $25 PayPal prepay charge or a $30 door charge. Naturally, I chose the PayPal charge. I paid two months in advance. I was probably the first to pay.

I got there forty minutes early so I could have a good parking spot. Indeed, I got a really good parking spot. Then I waited in my car for twenty minutes. While I waited, another driver must
I know that you saw me.