Join our server on Discord

And I think it
Five and a half years ago, around 6:00 A.M. on a Saturday, I walked out from an all-night graduation party at my high school.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, you probably wouldn't want to dissapoint your peers. Hope you have a good time.
Congradulations on being published in a book: it's about bloody time.

Good luck with the reunion.
Hah. As soon as I saw 'And I think it's going to be a long long time' I thought of Rocketman and started laughing.

Congrats on being published in a book and good luck at the reunion.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Congratulations Wise, I'm glad for you.

Hope you leave them jaw-dropped after the event. I'm sure they'll enjoy your poetry.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I too thought of rocketman. And I hope you have a good time and hope that publishing works out well. And I thought about it and I would have had the same grad date as you. I just had two problems.
After discouragement from my sister, I decided that I'm not going to pass out poetry. It would be too much like an advertiser passing out pamphlets. Besides, everybody's probably going to be drunk, so they'd probably just throw them out. Now I need to figure out what to do with 100+ books, but first... I need to figure out what to wear.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Dress nice wise! I am sure you would enjoy the reunion a lot and you will have to update us when you return. Sorry to hear that you won't be passing out the books but I would have done it anyway :D you already have them so do it anyway. Have fun wise and congrats on the publication thats a great feat.
Veemon's Followers
Congratulations!
Takes some if someone asks. That might be the best bet.