Join our server on Discord

And I think it
That's an interesting story. Like I said, two thing made me graduate two years after you. But when mine comes in '08. I might go. Maybe I'll talk about it. Plus it's interesting to hear about you earlier.
I get mental images of people when I read their posts. When I read, I go by what I get as sig pics or avatars. Funny thing is, I pictured you to be around 6'2".

Good for you! You still stood by your beliefs about alcohol. I started getting into it with some friends, but I'm staying away from it for awhile. Something about not remembering the last two hours of a party bothers me.

Still, you went through the trouble of making those books. Leave 'em at a gas station next to the newspapers. At least someone will enjoy them.
Renamon's Army
Quote:I get mental images of people when I read their posts. When I read, I go by what I get as sig pics or avatars. Funny thing is, I pictured you to be around 6'2".
I'm 5'9", which is kind of a funny height, because I think I'm about average, but I never feel average. It seems like everyone I meet makes me feel too short or too tall. I might look taller by my avatar because I'm a very densely packed 5'9".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wow, we are similar. I think I'm around that height. I look it up. And I feel something like that too.
Wow amazing, I pictured myself alongside you and I was happy that it went ok for you. That must have brought back some nice memories and I for one hope it did, and that hug made me "awe" inside my soul.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I get mental images of people when I read their posts. When I read, I go by what I get as sig pics or avatars. Funny thing is, I pictured you to be around 6'2".
I'm 5'9", which is kind of a funny height, because I think I'm about average, but I never feel average. It seems like everyone I meet makes me feel too short or too tall. I might look taller by my avatar because I'm a very densely packed 5'9".
I am also 5'9".

I guess I know how you feel. Almost all of my friends are at least 6'1".
Infact, the only friend that I don't have to look up to is my buddy Marc. But, his is a medical reason.

But hey, 5'9'' isn't bad. You can't look eye to eye with your girlfriend if you're 6'3".
Renamon's Army
Quote:But hey, 5'9'' isn't bad. You can't look eye to eye with your girlfriend if you're 6'3".
Well yeah, and girls don't get much taller than 5'7", so it's really not so bad. On average, with the influx of Mexican immigrants, I think Americans are starting to get shorter.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Lol!

That was all I could really say to that..

Also, when you are shorter, and have broad shoulders, you can build up muscle easier, and more efficiently. At least in my experience, that is how it works.
Renamon's Army