Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Blushing deeply, and glancing to the side, Nath gritted his teeth. "Do you have to be that rude?" He then shared a quick glance to Gib, and nodded.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I do. Have a problem with that, human?" Tinakozu added heavy disgust to the last word.

"That's enough! Stop it!" Gib said.

"I do not take orders from you!"
"You know, you really are a fool."

Nath had said that quite quietly, and actually, quite respectfully, as he turned back to face Jun. "If that's your attitude around humans, why don't you just crawl back into your partner's DAB and rest?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why you little-..." Tinakozu hissed and raised a claw.

Gib simply pressed a button on his DAB and she promptly vanished, he sighed "She isn't a fool... it's just that being trapped in that Azula piece has probably driven her mad..."

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!" She screamed from within the DAB.

He sighed again.
Noa blushed as she felt the tail and tried to roll over, "H-Hey! Get off!" she desperately said.

Jun smiled to Nath, "Really? Thanks!" she cooed, her ears twitching a bit. Juniper cocked her head at the rude female, she blinked as she didn't understand why. "Uhm... what's wrong?" she asked shyly to both Gib and Nath, her arms cutely on her back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gib grinned sheepishly at Jun "Don't worry about it. She's just being grumpy."
OOC: Quick question about the Azula, are they human sized or are they little computer programs like in MMBN?

IC:

"N-no of course not!" Katt said quickly taking her head off the desk and sitting straight up, "I wasn't sleeping... wait a minute," She looked up at the girl, her eyes unfocused from having just woken from a light sleep, "You aren't the teacher are you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, Tinakozu is bloody massive... so I guess they're definately not minitures. :P
OOC: In Spirit Form? Any size they bloody damn wish. XD
Normal size any where else.

IC:

Nath gave a small little nod to Gib, before sighing, and then, he turned to face Jun again. "Yeah... probably what he said."

Kurtz blushed deeply - he wasn't exactly one for accidents and he immediately moved himself. "S-sorry!" He quickly got up from the floor and backed away a bit. "I-I mean it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gib frowned at his DAB. Damn you... why must you be like this...?