[i]For almost the better part of a good year, the game known famously as
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
JOINED!!! *giggles* I'll get the profiles up here as soon as they're done.
Faiz returns for more actions! *Profiles wil include later*

Human-

Name: Faiz
Description: Long tied black hair, blue eyes, wears long slack pants, shoes, and T-Shirt. He's quite thin.
Folder: Lightning and Water with one Lightning boost
DAB Colour: Transparent

Folder Cards:

Lightning Strike RI: Short range, middle-high voltage lightning. Act as shield.

Thunder RII (2 cards) : Wide range attack. Could cut more than half of enemy's life points

Agility RI (2 cards) : Increase attack speed 5 times.

Thunder Sphere RII: A small electric-charge lite-blue sphere which could create a massive explosion.

Tsunami RII (2 cards) : Creates a wall of water, acting as a shield. Could drown the enemy.

Shock claws RII (2 cards) : Electric-charge metal claws. Leave very deep cut as well as electric charge

Azula-

Name: Mitsuki
Description: Wolf-cat crossover, wearing cat bells on the tip of her long 2-ponytails dark brown hair, green eyes. Wearing a t-shirt which covers only her chest and shoulder.
Extra Info: Kinda playful, acting childish and cute, but sometimes she act damn serious. 100cm bust size.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
It sounds kinda like MMBN with the Navis and battlechips. Not sure if you've ever played that game but it's really fun. In order to win that you need to destroy your opponents Navi (Azura) using the battlechips (the cards). Hope that helped explain it a bit better by comparing it to something.

Human-

Name: Katt.
Description: 5' 8", dark brown eyes, Blue jeans and a black shirt, long black hair usually hidden under a baseball cap.
Folder: Wind attack and boost
Dab color: Silver.

Folder cards:

Wind saber RI: Simple sword attack with a blade of wind.

Hi speed ripper RI: Long to Short range attack that closes the distance between the target quickly.

Howling wind RI: Increases Azula's speed 5 fold for one turn.

Air shield RI: Creates a wall of air to divert a projectile, useless against a close range attack.

Whirlwind: Creates a small tornado that will strike the enemy multible times if it connects. Short range.

Okay my imagination is tapped so can I just say I have two of each of those cards?

Azula-

Name: Slash.
Description: A tall angel with metal wings and silver armor, small bit of blue hair sticking out from underneath his helmet. Helmet has a light blue visor and a large spike in the middle of it.
Extra Info: Cocky, enjoys joking around, rarely serious unless in a battle.
Member size: 8 inches.
Member covering: Clothing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hell, I need to get around to playing MMBN, rofl. But I guess all this really came from me watching Hikaru No Go, rofl. Never came across my mind, to be honest.

And, yeah Shadow, you can say that. ^^

Human-

Name: Nath
Description: 1m 76ccm tall, he has spiky and long brown hair and normal blue eyes. Wears a scruffy white t-shirt and plain brown trousers.
Folder: All Water Element
DAB Colour: White and blue with the top of it being purple.

Folder Cards:

Water Arrow RI: A arrow made out of ice is thrown at the enemy. Long range.

Boost Up RI: Boosts the damage of a Water-Element attack comboed with it by a little.

Nul-Wind RII: Protects the user a little more from wind than the earlier module. Earth-like shield forms around user - does not certify full immunity to a wind attack.

Dreadscythe RI: The Azula becomes insane for a few moments, granting bucket-loads more strength and agility, but quite decreased defense.

Flow Slash RI: The Azula's right arm immediately turns into a blue blade and can be used for the rest of the battle. Can only be lost if the Azula finishes the match - whether win, loss or draw.

Azula-

Name: Kurtz
Description: Dragon creature with green-and-white smooth scales, standing at a nice 1m 94cm. He only wears a very long black coat, which goes from his shoulders all the way down to his knees.
Extra Info: Not the best person to mess around with, but he is still quite serious and calm - except for when he has sudden bursts of insanity, which can come at any time.
Member Size: 9 inches
Member Covering: Pouch

Alrighty, I'll get started XD.....

--------------------------------------

In the silence of his room, Nath's eye flickered open. He had - to say the least, fallen asleep in front of his computer... again. Blinking twice, he looked to the sides. Books... cards.... his DAB... Nothing knocked out of place, really.

He sighed deeply. "Huh... first day of the new school year and the new tournaments..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: RELATED TO MMBN?!?! I'M IN!!

Human-

Name: Noa.
Description: 5' 6", red eyes, blue blouse and purple jeans, short red hair.
Folder: Fire attack and Boost.
Dab color: Red and Orange.

Folder cards:

Charging Scorch RI: Charges at the enemy with blazes surrounding body. (Has three of them)

Seven Swords RII: Multiplies Azula's weapon damage per 2.0, must be obligatory using weapon.

Dragon's Rage RIV: Boosts Attack, Defense and Speed of Azula per 1.5.

Firewall (Not too original, huh?) RI: Creates a wall of fire block a single attack. (Has four of them)

Triple Lizards RIII: Pounces on enemy and somersault kicks three consecutive times, each attack counting as a separate one against shield cards.

There, it's ten, I hope.

Azula-

Name: Jun.
Description: Golden colored dragoness using a TIGHT fighting robe, olive shoes and a white top. Her hair is crimson red and her eyes are amber yellow.
Extra Info: Cheerful, a tad naive but easy going. In battle her statistics generally are: Attack ++ Defense ++ Speed ++, but if she equips her Chaos Breaker (Black and silver sword) her statistics change to: Attack +++, Defense ++ Speed +. (Hope this is acceptable :P)
Bust size: 115 (What? I like them big)

IC:

Noa was snoozing loudly on her bed, the clock-alarm had been ringing since an hour.

From her DAB, a voice continously beeped, "Noa! For the seventeenth time- WAKE UP!! You are going to be late!!" the female Azula cried from her device.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

As usual, Faiz woke up earlier and prepare himself before going out to school. His morning expression were very happy, because it's his first day in school, and not forget, his first day of tournament. He's study very long about DAB and cards, just to make sure he knew all the card functions. His DAB never turned off, just in case his Azula needs something.

As Faiz stepped out of the apartment, his Azula, Mitsuki wokes up form deep sleep inside his DAB. Faiz spoke with a smile as he look to DAB "Good morning, Mitsuki-san. Having a good sleep last night?"

Mitsuki yawns softly before replying "Good Morning, Faizy. Well...you can say I'm having a good sleep.." She looks to him and smiles. "Went out to school already? It's still early."

"It's my habit to go somewhere early, Mitsuki-san" He looks to the clock on his DAB and the time shows 0720 AM. "And I also have a time stretching my body a bit." He replies as he started to stretch his body while walking down to shool.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ooc:

Name: Bobby
Description: 5 foot 9 inch as long dark green hair and jade green eyes and light green shirt and dark green pants
Folder: wood
DAB Colour: Green
Bust size: C cup

Folder Cards:
bariar RII: nullify one attack
vine trap RIII: holts enemy movent for one post but can still attack
bambo spearRRIII: a bambo spear appear under oppenents feet and does 10 damage
quick sand RII: slow opents movemts
Jungle blade Rv: a vine like sword appears and can to 15 damage and stays for two of my posts when it is summoned.

Azula-

Name: Jade
Description: like a female version of Megaman but with long light green hair and the out fit is a dark green
Extra Info: Has a whip at her side that does 5 damage at long range and 2 at close
Bust size: C cup

Ic:

"Wake up sleepy head," yelled Jade from the DAB trying to wake Bobby.

Bobby slowly woke up, "I'm up so shut it please to early for you to cripe at me," she said as she sat up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry about the delay. :P

I Wrote:Human

Name: Gib
Description: Just a normal bloke at 1.67m. Medium build, fair skin and short green hair. Green eyes.
Folder: Fire & Air
DAB Colour: Red and blue pattern.

Folder Cards:
- Time Bomb RII (fire attack, does damage on opponent's next turn, artillery move that reaches 6 spaces, cannot be used if target is closer than 2 spaces, hpd = 7)
- Return RV (wind attack, any damage done on opponent's revious turn is dealt back with a x4 multiplier, hpd = opponent's last hit x4)
- Inverse (non-elemental plugin, any damage done is given a x-1 multiplier)
- Orbital (fire/wind plugin, can move 1 extra space in each turn)
- Ultra Ray RIII (fire attack, artillery move that reaches 5 spaces, has no minimum range, hpd = 10)
- Gene Boost RI
- Killer Instinct RIV
I Wrote:Azula

Name: Tinakozu (Ti-na-ko-zu)
Description: A red dragon. Standing at 2.9m, 7.2m in length (excluding tail). Sky blue eyes.
Extra Info: Trapped within the Azula chip for at least two centuries; she is thirsty for blood and battle...
Bust Size: n/a (lol... :P)

There. BTW... are the the two plugin cards I mentioned legal?

IC:

Meanwhile... just outside school...

"I am trying my best here!" Gib yelled at his DAB while practicing his card-play.

"I can see that, you pathetic idiot!" A voice, sounding kinda weird coming from a little electronic speaker, almost screamed back "You are incredibly lucky that I can't get out of here and rip your fucking head off!"

He blinked "Hey... don't be like-..." He stopped and sighed "You're impossible."

"An you are pathetic!"

OOC: Can't you just feel the love here? lol
"Hey, you're gonna be late if you don't wake up soon." A voice rang through the house and into the room of a young girl.

"I'm up," A young girl said grumpily as she threw the covers off her self and stood up off the bed.

"Well, hurry up, you don't want to be late for your first day of school in a new town Katt."

"I know mom," Katt said as she walked to her closet. She grunted a bit as she turned to her closet for her clothes, she got into her panties and, with a little difficulty, managed to get her bra on, "I swear these things get bigger everyday." She said silently as the hooks finally snapped into place. She put on her shirt and pants. "Okay, I'm coming." She said as she ran down the stairs.

*Moments later at the school*

"Kay cya," Katt said as she hopped out of the car.

"Have a good day, and try to make some friends." Her mom said as she drove off.

"Yeah I know," Katt mumbled a bit. She walked up to the building and noticed a boy standing there talking to himself, Okay that's weird. She thought to herself. As she walked a bit closer she noticed he was actually talking to some small machine, an odd red and blue device. She couldn't fight her curiousity as she soon noticed a bunch of other kids playing with the same machines, "Excuse me," She said walking up next to him, "But, what is that?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad