Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Kurtz, instead of hanging near Nath, quickly followed after Noa and Jun, chuckling. "Race ya there!"

"Damn spirit~~" Nath sighed, before he chuckled, and, putting a foot forward, he started racing again - this time towards the school.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Water over Fire
Fire over Earth
Earth over Wind
Wind over Water

Aw rats, I can't join this one... Oh well.
Noa stuck out her tongue at the Azula following her, "Forget it!" she said, then sped off to the entrance.

Jun fell down, since she was in her small form the wind easily carried her off, drifting in the wind, she eventually bumped with Nath, her body hitting his face, her perky big chest now just before his eyes, "Owww..." she winced slightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz, grumbling a small curse, charged after Noa quickly, his tail frantically swishing as he did so. "Damnit!!"

Nath's eyes shot open widely, and a very dark blush came over his face - what could he say? There was a pair of large breasts almost in his face. "Uhh... A-are you alright?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"WON OVER YA DRAGON BOY!" Noa cheered as she touched the school's main door entrance, "On your face!" she pointed at him while still cheering. People started to stare on her weirdly. Noticing this, Noa blushed lightly, were it not for the just aquired bond between Jun and Kurtz, she'd be talking to no-one, "Uhhh, I mean, I made it!" she said, smiling nervously.

Jun gasped a bit as she fell on Nath's nose-bone, the small dragoness stared on his huge eyes in her vision and giggled nervously, "I'm alright, thanks" she said, not noticing she was sitting leg-spreaded. If she'd be in a magazine, the Azula would be posing in a picture from how teasing she looked like.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz then came to a screeching halt - his eyes widened, before he crashed into Noa. For all the non-Azula people, Noa would have suddenly disappeared because of the interaction, as Kurtz fell over with Noa - him on top. "GAH!!"

Nath was blushing as deep as his human cheeks possibly could. He could just see (besides the, rather unfortunate nose that blocked him from seeing her perfectly) the leg-spreaded dragoness. "Uhhh.... K-Kurtz never told me you were this small..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa meeped and widened her eyes as she fell to the ground with the dragon on top, "EEK!"

Jun looked on Nath's eyes, she giggled a bit, "I can be bigger!" she said and then hopped off the boy's face, soon, she grew to Noa's height, now her body was completely flashing next to him. The amazing cleavage on her chest was in front of Nath. Jun smiled to him, "Hey, why your face's red?" she asked curiously.

OOC: Post Flood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In the class meanwhile, Faiz's Azula, Mitsuki saw a girl yawning while looking at the clock. She went closer to Katt and kneels in front of her with warm smile. "Hello, cutie. You're look sleepy."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The dragon, who was about the same size as Noa but a little taller, blushed frantically - his tail was resting underneath Noa... right where her breasts were... it couldn't get anymore embarresing for him... especially her, though... "Ack."

Speechlessness hit against Nath - he was practically staring at a hot dragoness with huge breasts and a cute expression.... his trousers were practically asking to be ripped off. "Uhhh n-nothing.. j-just that... y-you're cute!!" He blurted out quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If all this gets any more cloying I'm going to vomit." Tinakozu commented from beside Nath as she literally towered over him.

"Come on, back off..." Gib said dispairingly "Sorry about her..." He muttered to Nath quietly.

"Hmph." She looked back at Kurtz. And I thought he would be a challenge... wretched goofball...

Be nice...