Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Nath, guickly glancing at Bobby, nodded softly. "Sure, I will."

With a good smile, the human turned back to Noa, and chuckled softly. "Feeling tired, I take it?"

Kurtz quickly nodded - another smile forming on his face as he put a claw to his head. "Wow... didn't expect to meet new possible rivals and friends here. How nice."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa nodded, yawning, "Yeah... I was reordering my folder all night and practising Jun's attacks..." she softly said, flashing a small smile to Nath as to not show any discourtesy.

OOC: We should probably make the bus reach destination soon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gib sighed as he watched a bus go past, walking slowly.

Tinakozu just followed him.
Bobby looked out the window got to the school, "We're at school guys," said Bobby as she got off the bus.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Done.

IC:

As soon as Nath decided to talk again, he heard the bus driver talking. Seemingly, they had not noticed that the bus had already stopped, right outside. "Oh, damn~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa smiled and stood up, "At last, I thought I'd drift off to sleep" she chuckled, before quickly hopping off the bus.

"Hey!" Jun said as she fell on her shoulder, "Don't move fast without warning!" she beamed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tinakozu froze and lifted her muzzle to the air slightly, sniffing.

"Hm?" Gib blinked at her "What?"

"More Azula..." She muttered, looking back at the bus... which had just stopped outside the school.

"Please don't try to attack them... Or at least wait until you can face them on a GB..."

"Very well..." She promptly reversed course, heading straight for the bus and school.

I am so gunna regret this...

"Quit your whining and keeps up!"

"Fine, fine..." Gib sighed, turning to follow his Azula.
Katt yawned sleepily as she stared at the clock, swearing that it was going backwards, This is what I get for not remembering the time changes. She thought.

OOC: Quick post so you don't have to worry about flooding. I mean leaving me behind, my character's just waiting for class to start.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Come guys or we are going to be late for class," said Bobby as she run to home room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Tinakozu glanced over the Azula she could see in the bus, and her eyes settled on Kurtz, a low growl coming from her throat.

"Please don't attack them..." Gib said from her side.

"Oh, so you do know how to say please!" She spat back at him.

"Please, I am trying to ask nicely!"

"Hmph. If you insist."