Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Tinakozu froze and stared at Katt.

"Uh... please don't even think of trying to kill her..." Gib whispered to his Azula.
Kurtz wasn't paying attention to the question he had been asked, he was too busy looking at Jun. "Heh, so, how long have you been with your human girl buddy there?"

Nath chuckled softly, before ruffling a hand through his hair. "Nice. May be able to play you one day~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Relax, it was a joke." Katt smiled a bit, "Well, I'll see you after class then." She said as she walked off and into the building.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jun stared off into space, before shaking her head and smiling to Kurtz, "I've been with her for three years now!" she informed, "And you?" she asked.

Noa rose her head up, looking at Nath intently, "Really? Sure!" she accepted, giggling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks alot..." Gib sighed.

"What?" His Azula muttered.

"You scared her off."

"I doubt that."

"..."
"I've been with Nath for a long time-- way long." Kurtz gave off a slight chuckle, before winking. "Not as much as you though, two years. It was odd - he kinda was able to talk to me even before I became his Azula!" Giving off some form of delight, the dragon then smiled friendly.

Nath grinned slightly. Finally, a person who looked worthy of a battle - but, he considered one thing at that time. Kurtz usually was one not to fight females; especially dragoness', since Nath knew, he saw them as sisters in a way.

With a small sigh, he nodded. "Yup. Maybe we can go after today."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Um Nath could you help me with my deck after school some?" asked Bobby politely.

"Your name is Jun right." asked Jade from the DAB
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Noa's not exactly einstain, but she got the drill easily" Jun chuckled, before hearing Jade, "I am!" she responded.

"Sure, why not? It'd be nice to battle a boy for a change" Noa said as she fell to the back of the seat again, her mind very sleepy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt sat down at her desk, yawning a bit in exhaustion, even though it was almost 8:30, "Why do they have to start school so early?" She wondered unhappily.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Where are you going?" Tinokozu said scathingly as Gib started walking away from the school.

"I just can't be bothered. The last time I tried to go to school with you in tow..." He sighed "Why do you just have to ruin everything...?"

"That brat shouldn't have insulted me then! I only taught her a lesson!"

"But did you have to bite her fucking leg off!?"

"Yes, I did."

Gib sighed again. He could never win an argument with her...