Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Kurtz, glancing again at Bobby quietly, decided to answer. "You think I know? There aren't that many spirit-Azula's, guess you aren't one of them."

Nath gulped. Hopefully his answer would be accepted by them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"My name's Juniper!" the dragoness said to Kurtz, before smiling, "But you can call me Jun!" she poked her tongue out. Soon she noticed another Azula talking, "Oh, hi!" she greeted.

"Yeah, I play" Noa giggled, her face still buried on her elbows as she laughed quietly, not noticing Bobby.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So where would I get one of these? It looks pretty interesting." Katt smiled as she looked at the device.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There's a shop I go to that sells them fairly cheap." Gib said.

"I suppose I was cheap as well...?" Tinakozu said quietly.

Uhm... yeah... kinda...
"I was really hoping that Jade could move around freely," said Bobby as she slumped dwon some in disapointment.

"Don't worry about it Bobby but what if I was what would I do Kurtz," asked Jade calmly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'll check it out later. It looks kinda fun." Katt said as she laughed a bit at the small figure in the machine, "Oh, where are my manners?" She laughed a bit, "My name's Katt."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh... good to meet you Katt." Gib grinned "I'm Gib."

Tinakozu frowned "Hmph. Right. Good... up to the point when you try and screw her."

Tinakozu!

"What? That's what your thinking of!"
"Well, she's awfully rude." Katt said, trying to hide her smile, "Maybe after school you can show me the store, and maybe teach me the game."[/i]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That would be great!" Gib laughed. You are kinda rude...

"Oh? You've seen nothing..." Tinakozu said with an impish grin.
"What's the matter?" Katt asked looking at the program, "Oh I know..." She smiled devilishly, "You're worried that I'll steal your boyfriend aren't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad