Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
The Azula on Noa's shoulder moved her eyes on the dragon in front of herself, "Oh, hello!" she cheerfully said, smiling.

Noa was about to say something else to Nath as she walked and sat down on a seat of the bus, but she got distracted by the Azulas, as they were interacting, they were able to be seen by their owners, "Hey, is this yours?" she asked as she beckoned to Kurtz.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath, blushing softly, nodded. "Oh, yeah, this is mine... he's an odd one... His name's Kurtz..."

Kurtz, immediately walking up in front of the Azula dragoness, smiled. "Heya! At last, I found someone who doesn't want to strangle me!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki appears and standing besides Faiz with a cute smile. Faiz shocked a bit and looking to her. "Do I say to you that you should hide somewhere? Everyone will see you."

"I know but I'm feel bored..." Mitsuki made a cute wolfey eyes, begging him. With a sigh, he spoke "Alright alright... You don't have to hide anymore."

"Really?! Thank you!" Mitsuki smiles widely as kiss his cheek. All he can do is blushing as receive her soft kiss." Uh..you're welcome.."

Meanwhile, other students looking to a tall lite-purple wolf girl who standing besides Faiz. "She must be his Azula. Don't you think?" One boy spoke. "Well, you can say that. She's cute and adorable." The other boy replies. "Hey, hey. Remember, you have your Azula which you always call her cute." The other boy replies while his tongue stucks out. "Oops, sorry. My bad."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm not sure," Katt looked at his DAB, "They don't exactly seem very nice."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jun giggled at Kurtz's comment, "You have an odd name" she said to the dragon after hearing his name.

Noa looked on Nath, sighing a bit, "Another school year... it's so annoying. Besides I'm tired" she complained a bit, she never minded people around her when she did so, "I was playing Mar Azula all night and choosing all my Folder Cards" she rested her arms on the back of the seat in front of her and then followed her head on top of them as she giggled soundly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh... so you play too, I've already taken..." Nath mumbled, before he soon sat down on one of the seats - somewhere close to Noa."Well, I guess that's one thing we have in common, I think I fell asleep on my desk...Anyhow... are you one of those people who play for fun, or do you play for the competition in the tournaments?"

The spirit-like dragon, Kurtz, blushed slightly, and nodded. "Yeah, it's just a small interpretation on the name Kurt. Anyhow, yours?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey guy I see you both know how to get the halographic projecters to work," Bobby said from the seat behind them as she showed them her green DAB.

"Hi I'm Jade so what are you names," Jade said from the DAB.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What do you mean?" Nath quickly turned around, looking at Bobby behind him. "...They're... not holographs.. they're spirits, as far as I know."

Kurtz blinked - he didn't really want to take his attention away from Jun, but he did eventually. He just quickly blurted out his name again to the DAB, "Kurtz," before turning back to the dragoness.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gib grinned slightly "Oh... she's just mad at me." Are you then?

"..." Tinakozu turned her head away from him in disgust.
"If we are spirits could you tell me how to move around freely like you two do," asked Jade happily.

"If you can could you tell how to get Jade out of the DAB," Bobby asked as she hope that Nath could help her out.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz