Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Moving quickly after her, Nath nodded. "No, I don't!"

"Hrrff... stuck in a bloody piece for a while and treated like something unnecessary until in a tournament..." Kurtz grumbled to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gib was about to say more but something sharp flicked across his shoulder, he flinched and put his hand to the deep cut; his face not giving any sign of what was happening. Argh... Tinakozu, you bitch...

"Be grateful!" Tinakozu, an immense red dragon, growled in his ear "I should just kill you and be done with it! Noth-"

Nothing would give you greater pleasure. Right. I remember. Just don't hospitalise me again! He coughed slightly to resume talking to Katt "Then again... you have been out of it for some time, no?"
"I've never seen one of these things." Katt admited, "Heck, I'm still learning about cable modems." She looked at the DAB on his wrist, "So these are what? Some kind of game?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Noa smiled as she walked back to let him enter, she still was facing him when he entered, "Who are you by the way? Never seen you around" she said, looking on Nath curiously.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, I'm new here!" Nath chirped, smiling softly to Noa, while ruffling a hand through his hair. "I'm Nath, I was heading to Dexia Secondary School before you kinda... well, gave me an easier ride."

"Lazy sod." Kurtz chirped back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gib nodded "Yeah. Maybe you'd like to learn? It's fun!"

"Funny idea of fun." Tinakozu muttered bitterly.
Wake you got 30 minutes before class starts," yelled Jade from DAB

As Bobby slowly woke up again she looked at the clock, "Dam it why did you not wake me up sooner Jade," she said a she got up in a rushe and got out her cloth and got dressed quickly. "Dam I wish this bra was not so tight right now," she said as she left for school," she said as she left for school.

"Did you do the laundry last night Bobby," said Jade as she smirked, "and the boys and girls will love you since you bra is one size to small for you."

"Don't remind Jade," griped Bobby as she caught the bus just in time.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Meanwhile, Faiz walking down to streets, heading to Dexia Secondary School. He didn't notice he just passed in front of Nath and Noa who waiting for the bus.

And, Mitsuki appears besides Faiz in spirit form with her shirt covers only her chest, and stand in same height as Faiz. "Ahh..I can't stand inside the machine all day long. I wanted to go out sometimes." Mitsuki spoke as her bells ringing on her ponytails.

"You know, I feel like I want you to become a human, so no one will recognised you when you outside. But it's not a problem with me, because some people already seeing you." Faiz smile as he gets close to his school.

"Well, Mitsuki-san. You know where you should hide?" He looks to Mitsuki, waiting for her reply.

"I know, Faiz-chan. On the tree. See you later, and have a good time." She smiles cutely as she jumped and quickly hide herself on the tree.

In the meantime, Faiz stepped in, passing the school entrance and went inside the building. There's a few students assemble themselves in front of notice board, checking their names and which class they would study in. Faiz walks to the notice board and check his name which he should study in Class 6-1.

He leaves the crowd and proceed to Class 6-1. "I hope I could meet new friends as well as their Azula." Later, he arrive in front of 6-1, and stepped in. He saw a few students inside, and taking a deep breath, he went to the table near the window and sit on chair.

Faiz place his backpack besides the table and looking outside, watching students enters the school.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Noa smiled to Nath, "You can call me Noa, I've been in Dexia for two years now, since I moved" she said.

Suddenly, a dragoness appeared as a transparent, but colorful image, sitting on Noa's shoulder, for other Azulas to perfectly notice. Jun quickly corrected Noa, "Three years."

"Oh!" the red haired girl quickly changed what she had said, "I meant, three years now" she smiled.

"Or was it four?" Jun put a finger on her lips, her eyes moving up innocently.

Noa simply gave her Azula a flat stare, before giggling to Nath.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath, nodding slowly, chuckled. "Well, that's... quite longer then me, hehe..."

Kurtz, noticing the dragoness sitting on Noa's shoulder, almost jumped up. "HEEEEELOOOO NURSE!" He whispered to Nath, before walking out. "Ackhem, uhhh..." The red-haired dragon spirit blushed deeply. "H-Hiya."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds