Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
"Huh?" Gib looked up, seeing Katt. He stared blankly for a moment before blushing "Oh... this is a DAB..." He picked it up so she could have a look.

"HEY! I'M NOT DONE WiTH YOU YET!" The voice yelled.

He sweat dropped "Ignore her..."

"HEY!!!"
Katt looked at the device wierdly, "So what is it? Like a virtual pet or something?" She asked, "I just moved from out in the country, we didn't have many electronic stores there."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I am not a p-"

"Erm... yeah... kinda..." Gib grinned slightly.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"
Noa was brushing her teeth now, her eyes were almost completely closed as she was still half-asleep.

"Come on Noa!" the voice chirped again, "You have ten minutes!"

"Aughright..." the sleepy girl said, dressing up with the toothbrush still in her mouth.

With her back-pack on, Noa walked out of her apartment, her DAB was attached to her waist. The red haired girl walked to the bus stop and leaned on a post, waiting for the bus to arrive as she turned on her MP3 to listen to music.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not exactly friendly is it?" Katt asked as the machine shouted, "What kind of toys are these?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"They're not toys." Gib looked at his DAB with amusement "You haven't heard of Mar Azula?"

"STOP IGNORING ME-" The voice cut off as he turned his DAB off.
Quickly grabbing his bag, Nath moved quickly from his room down the stairs. "Dangit~~ Probably late!"

Bursting out of the door, he was almost near the corner of the road, when he heard a voice around him. "You're not late. You've got seven minutes."

Looking behind him, Nath chuckled softly, as his legs continued to pump furiously with energy. "Nosey as ever, Kurtz."

The dragon appeared in a ghostly-like form behind him. "I can't help it! Being trapped within a young boy's mind and playing this game with others reminds me of a few years ago!"

"Oh, you haven't told me this yet."

"SHUSH! I'm trying to get to school!"

The ghostly-image of Kurtz sighed, before vanishing. "Alright... but you owe practice to me once the day is over before the tournament starts."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa saw a boy running really fast towards their direction, probably heading to school she thought, she scratched behind her head, "Woah, someone's hasty" she commented to herself, He'll be late if he goes running, maybe- when she saw the bus approaching, she nodded to herself and suddenly shouted to the boy, "HeeeeeEEEY! Over here!" she waved her hand with a smile, hoping the hasty kid would listen and he'd take the bus to school instead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hearing the voice, Nath almost immediately stopped - looking towards the direction that it had come from. Looking at the bus, his eyes widened. "Oh! Right!"

Moving his legs, he quickly moved in, and, getting everything neccessary done, he walked over to Noa. "Thanks... I was thinking that I would've had to run all that way..."

"She's cute."

Nath immediately blushed, before muttering to Kurtz. "NOT THE TIME TO SAY THAT!!"

Kurtz, looking over Nath's shoulder in spirit-form, chuckled. "Why not? It's a compliment."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey, no prob!" Noa said, before walking up the stairs of the bus, "Get here quickly, you don't wanna miss it and be late, do you?" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad