Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Kurtz seemed to chuckle at that, as he smiled. "Oh... you'd rather play? How... seemingly fun." He lifted a claw and placed it on her shoulder. "So... what are you doing up here? Bored as well?"

Giving a small curse, Nath started speeding up, as his foot tapped on almost every step of the stairs - his feet pumping, his eyes frantically darting. After almost a few moments of running, Nath made a sudden burst of speed, darting straight up and faster then Noa was. "Bleh! I'm not thin for nothin'!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jun giggled, "I would! But I'm talking to you!" she cheerily added, smiling to her friend.

Noa gasped and tried to catch up, she couldn't and got beaten, but with their speed, both reached the roof really fast.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Super-special-awesome revive.

IC:

Kurtz chuckled even more - his smile seemingly still broad across his muzzle. "Ah, I see...."

"YO!"

The dragon almost immediately jumped, his eyes shooting open. "BAH!"

Nath chuckled happily, before turning. "Hah, so who's the fastest now, Noa?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So, what are the rules of this game? How does it work?" Katt asked curiously.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's kinda simple..." Gib started... he blinked "Aww, crap, I've forgotten again..." He dug into his schoolbag irritably and pulled out a slim book 'Mar Azula: Rules and Strategies'.
"You just lucked out!" Noa chirped annoyedly as she looked away.

"Oh! Were you playing a game?" Jun soon popped behind Noa.

"Wah!" Noa jumped out of startlement and fell on her butt, "Don't do that!"

Jun giggled at Noa's antics, then looked over Nath and smiled cutely, then waved a claw innocently, "Hi again!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath gave a slight chuckle and waved to the energetic Jun, smiling happily as the dragoness' smile seemed to make him slightly blush. "Heyah again, Jun..."

Kurtz cursed quietly, before moving next to Noa, offering her a claw. "Hey, want a hand?" He asked that softly, hoping she had forgiven him for the previous accident.

OOC: Dang, sowwy for not posting.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jun giggled, "Class' over?" she asked, hoping the answer would be a yes.

Noticing Kurtz's want to help attitude, Noa couldn't refuse to forgive and forget, besides, no one had seen anything, hopefully, so it was alright, "Thanks" she smiled a bit, standing up with the dragon's help, "Not because of that think Jun'll be easy on you" she grinned.

Juniper cocked her head, "Easy on what?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt took the book and opened it up, reading through it quickly. She was a really quick reader, and combined with her photographic memory she was able to read and memorize most of the book with ease, "Wow, this sounds like fun. You wanna show me where the store is? Then we could have our own battle instead of watching their's."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure!" Gib nodded enthusiastically, he dropped his voice to a whisper "But the entire match may be just T yelling at me." He laughed quietly.

I'm going to get you for that remark... Tinakozu threatened.

Shh, I'm busy.