Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Gib sighed with relief. Someone had already challenged that girl... She has no idea how lucky she is...

"That's my opponent... I'll kill h-!" Tinakozu suddenly found herself within Gib's DAB yet again.

"Gotcha." He laughed to himself quietly. Hm... I'm forgetting someth-oh! Right! That girl; she wanted to know where she could get a DAB! He smiled and leaned against a wall; just inside the school's doors, watching the ensuing match. I suppose I'll just wait here... I don't think there are any other exits to this place... And there's entertainment!

You asshole...

Shut up, T.
Jun put a finger to her maw, her cute eyes looking up on the dragon, "You mean you've been doing nothing all this time?" she asked.

Noa thought for a minute, "Hmm... high place" Probably the roof, we are on the highest level she thought to herself, "Follow me!" she said and took off out of the classroom, running towards the stairs going further up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhh..." He prodded the air softly, before chuckling. "Nah, I was napping. Nath rarely lets me sleep... well, during the day. The only time I sleep is when he's in school. Heh."

Giving a quick yell of surprise, Nath followed after Noa - his medium-length brown hair ruffling as he took step by step. "Hey, can't you go a bit slower~~?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jun smiled to him, "I don't sleep much, I'd rather play!" she grinned to him, standing in front of the dragon, she, being shorter than him by quite some distance.

"Oh come on! Stop yer whining and come up!" she taunted, knowing how competitive boys could get, she quickly sped off upstairs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why don't you set up the rules and the field of battle," insisted Bobby as they walked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Faiz nods and smiles "Okay. The rule : Do not use booster card. It's that okay with you?" He looking to Bobby.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt walked through the hallways towards the front entrance. As soon as she got close enough she spotted Gib standing at the entrance, she walked past the two people in the center of the hallway and made her way towards him, "I was worried I'd miss ya." She smiled, "So, you gonna show me that store?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah." Gib smiled back "Katt, wasn't it?"
"Yeah," brushed a small piece out of her hair, "But if those two are gonna play I kinda wanna watch. See if it looks like fun." She said as she looked back at Faiz and Bobby, "Hope you don't mind."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's fine... I haven't been playing for long." Gib grinned, looking at the impending match.

Wow... you really could have fooled me... (OOC: If anyone thinks this isn't sarcastic I'll slap em with a wet fish. lol)

T... not now...