Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
OOC: ^_^

IC:

There was a loud crash, probably loud enough to be heard all over the school, and Tinakozu could be seen running slowly from the main doors of the school with Gib right behind her "What the hell did you do that for!?"

"Hey, it was funny-"

"To you maybe!" He yelled at her.
Jun had left Noa out of boredom, she was looking for something to do out of the classroom. She came up to the room and saw Kurtz, she giggled to herself and went behind him, "HI KURTZ!" she chirped loudly, meaning to startle him.

Noa grinned as she looked on Nath, "At last!" she said, "Okay Jun, let's," but upon looking over her shoulder she didn't notice her Azula, "Jun? Juniper? Where are you?" she asked to no one, "Where did that girl go?" she sighed to herself, scratching around her head.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath sweat-dropped softly, while taking a glance around the room. "I think.... I lost Kurtz as well... you know, he isn't usually that hyper..."

Kurtz almost jumped up in surprise at the sudden voice, and, gripping his tail, she swirled around in a full circle, before his eyes widened. "H-Hey! Don't sneak up on me like that, will yah...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Whoops, mispelled, meant roof.

IC:

Jun giggled, putting a claw on her maw to laugh softly, "What are you doing all the way up here?" the dragoness asked, putting both arms on her back and smiling cutely.

"Maybe you just need to lock the DAB. Well, it's no use to cry over spilt milk, let's go and search for them, I'll help you" she said, smiling a bit to Nath.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Meanwhile, Faiz is packing up his things inside his backpack and stood up, stepped out from class and walks toward the exit. Then, Mitsuki who sit on the rooftop, slowly stood up and jumped down, landed besides Faiz.

"How's your lesson, Faizy?" Mitsuki spoke with a cute smile.
"Hehe...Quite fine. So, you enjoy staying on rooftop?" He replies.
"Quite bored, even Jade was there. I need something more challenging." She sigh softly while wagging her fluffy tail slowly.
"Hm...How about a battle? We need a challenger to battle with us." Faiz smiles to her, waiting for her replies.
Mitsuki jumped happily and hugs Faiz softly, before kissing him on cheek. "That's what I'm waiting for, Faizy."
Faiz blushed lightly with smile "Thank you, Mitsuki-san."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tinakozu stopped and stared at Gib "What's wrong with you then?"

He gritted his teeth "You're just God-damn impossible!"

"Hmph. That's big talk coming from such a small creature..." She said, bringing her head close to his face menacingly "Still... I've waited long enough! Challenge someone already!"

"Okay, okay..." He sighed "But I doubt anyone will want to fight you..."

"Isn't that just too bad... I can hear voices." She turned her back to him and started walking back towards the school, straight at Faiz and Mitsuki.

"H-Hey! Wait for-... damn." He sighed again and followed his Azula, defeated yet again.
Bobby put her stuff quickly in her back and ran after Faiz and Mitsuki," I would like to battle you," she said as she grabbed her deck.

Jade jumped down from the roof and saw Bobby chalenging Faiz to a duel as she tried to get Mitsuki's attention.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Faiz turn his face to Bobby as heard she wants to challenge him. "Well...I don't know...Most of the girls didnt challenge with boys, and this is my first time a girl like you want to challenge me..."

"That would be great! Finally, I can battle with female" Mitsuki smiles widely yet cute.

"Probably, I asked the opponents to set up the rules, so I let you set the rules of our battle as well as the battle ground."Faiz said as looking to Bobby and Jade.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz sighed deeply, and started twiddling his fingers together, pursing his lips slightly. "I was just... thinking, you know? It gets quite boring being trapped following around Nath sometimes."

Nath sweat-dropped at her reply, but he gave no intention of arguing. Shifting his glance, Nath then slowly started to walk out of the classroom. "Knowing Kurtz... he's probably somewhere high."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt stood up and stretched a bit as class let out, Man that was a boring day, She thought as she grabbed her stuff and walked to the hallway, Oh well, no I can go home and take a nap. Oh aslmost forgot, that kid was gonna show me where to get one of those game things. She looked around her quickly, If only I knew where he went. She sighed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad