Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Jade shyly walks over to Mistuki, "J-Jade and yours.... beautiful?" she asked blushed deep red.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The dragon then poked his head up, before blinking. He sniffed. "Certainly here~~" He then gave a slight curse - as another pupil's Azula was tugging at his tail. "ACK!!~~"

Nath, sighing softly, stood up - thanks to Jun's help. "Thanks... Jun." He then took a small smile to his face, before nodding, and then slowly started to move to his seat - one near the middle of the class.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki giggles and chuckles softly while looking to Jade''s blushing face. "Hello, June. My name is Mitsuki. Nice to see you, cutie." She wagging her tail happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jun giggled and quickly shrank back to the miniature size as she hurried back to her owner.

Noa was holding her chin with her hands not to fall asleep. "Had fun?" she asked the Azula.

Jun cocked her head to the side, "Why you so grumpy?"

"I'm not grumpy, just tired" Noa responded, grumbling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gib reached his class without incident and took a seat at the back. He looked around at the other students that had arrived so far. Oh great... I'd better make sure T doesn't get loose... she'd have a field day with this bunch of weeds...
"HELLO?! ANYONE GONNA HELP GET THIS GUY OFF OF MY~~" Kurtz started yelling to the people on the roof, before his head popped down under the roof again, before he burst up into the air and skidded across the rooftop - almost falling off the other side thanks to the speed he was going at.

Nath had already, at that time, pulled out his pen. The lesson was going to start anyhow soon. Nibbling on the end of the pen slightly, he faintly heard Kurtz's yell. "...Idiot..."

OOC: Anyone want to time-skip, or should we just go through the day?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Follow the majority. I say yes.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Time skip for the win. :P I have something funny planned for the end of the day... Twisted
Noa looked on Nath, "Hey" she whispered a bit, "Wanna battle after school? Maybe that'll get your Azula's hyper-activeness off for a change. Besides, Jun needs real-time practice."

Juniper was, by then, distracted and glancing off into space, she was watching out the window some butterflies flying.

OOC: Alright, go ahead.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Right, the majority has said yes, so~~

IC:

"Remember your homelearning is due in next Tuesday, and there will not be any excuses for not bringing it in!" The female teacher stated loudly over the racket that was now being made since the bell rang.

Nath, waving his pen around in little circles, sighed deeply. "Well... guess now it's time to battle Noa..."

Kurtz, however, was still on the roof - although, he had picked himself up and was now sitting on an indent into the roof. "Right, so... where did Nath say he would be again..."

The red-haired dragon was not really far away from anyone else who would've been on the roof at that time.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds