Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Noa scratched her head for a moment, "Guys, I know you love looking new definitions for the word 'compliment' but we gotta get to classes" she said, then quickly ran off to the classroom where Kurtz had gone.

"Come on Nath! Let's go!" Jun smiled as she laid on her stomach on Noa's shoulder, facing him while smiling and wagging her tail, her chest prominently showing while bouncing from Noa's running.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blushing even more as he noticed Jun, he quickly started to follow after Noa, his eyes shaking a little. "Hey, wait up!"

It was odd as well. He made it first up the stairs, and tripped just as he was about to enter the room, making a loud crash. "WAA~~!"

OOC: EDIT: Ack, didn't notice. Post flood.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt blushed a bit as she felt Mitsuki's lips against her cheek, "O-okay," She said, "I'll see you later then." she said a bit oddly as she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gib looked at a piece of paper he had produced from his pocket "First lesson..." He glanced down a corridor "That way." He put the timetable away and walked in the direction he had been directed. Today can only end badly...

Mitsuki sit at the edge of the rooftop as saw Jade jumped and landed besides her. "You want to be here as well?" Mitsuki spokes cutely while waiting Jade's replies.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Noa blinked as Nath flew past her and into the classroom, the girl scratched her head a bit as she entered, "Hey! You okay?" she asked Nath.

Jun got ahead of Noa and leaped down, growing to her human size, she quickly went over and knelt to help the boy, "Nath? What are you playing?" she asked, lending a claw to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jade blushed even more as the Mitsuki talked to her, "Yes," she squiked as he ran to the stair well and hid from her the beautiful fox girl.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Mitsuki giggles while looking Jade's funny actions. "Awww..so cute. Come here. You didn't tell your name yet."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz sniffed once, before quickly moving to the window. "Right, they're out here somewh~~ GAH!" He was met with the entire height of the school, and, grabbing the roof quickly, he sweat-dropped. "Don't show you're afraid of heights, will ya~~"

Nath blushed deeply, realizing he had tripped on someone's bag when walking in, and, quickly taking Jun's claw, he slowly helped himself up. "Oh... i-it was nothing. Just tripped on something, you know~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa shook her head, seeing the dragoness helping him, she decided to go and take a seat. The girl examined the classroom and tried to forget about what had just happened.

As for Jun, she was giggling at Nath's accident, "You are funny" she said, then helped him up effortlessly. She looked most weak, but she simply wasn't.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad