Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Bobby giggle as Faiz stutters, "Your... cute you know that," she said as she blushed and took her seat next to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
He blushed furiously as his heart beats fast. "I-I'm not that cute... My Azula is more cuter than me..."

Mitsuki returns back to Faiz and notices Faiz is blushed. She chuckles a bit and she kneels in front of him. "Yup, she's right. You are cute." She giggles softly, before looking to Bobby. "I'm Mitsuki and you must be Bobby."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yep and this is Jade," said Bobby as she pointed to her Azula

Jade blushes when she see Mitsuki, "Nice to meet you two," she said as she hides behind Bobby
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mitsuki look to blushing June while smiling cutely to her. "I'm glad to know you." She spoke as look to Faiz. "Since the bell ringing, I need to go before your teacher seeing us."

"Sure, you can go, but not too far." Faiz spoke with a little serious.
"Of course, Faizy. You know me." Mitsuki smiles as she stood up and jumped form window, then jump to the rooftop of the school.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"If you want you can hang out with Mistsuki today," said Bobby as she got out her English text book.

Jade blushed at the thought of being such a beautiful Azula and nodded at Bobby and jumped out the same window and onto the roof top.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Guys, Shadow changed the flood post count to 5. Please remember next time.

IC:

Kurtz gave a small curse, before erupting into room 6-1 quickly. "Yo!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa sighed to herself, Crazy horny lizard she put on a sarcastic look of disbelief as she watched Kurtz run.

Jun was giggling, "He looks cute when he runs off like that!" she said with an admiration tone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath glanced at Jun quietly, before nodding. "Yeah... he does look... well, cute to some people."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa looked over Nath, "For her, everyone looks cute" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"What? Nath looks cute too!" Jun exclaimed, smiling cutely to the boy, from Noa's shoulders.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath, giving a slight blush at the comment, smiled softly. "Aww... well, you're just adorable, makes us even, eh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds