Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Kurtz gave a slight grin, and closed one eye. "Don't worry, I expect a fight from you anyhow."

Nath nodded to Jun's question, and looked up at her slightly, smiling. "You were up here all this time anyhow?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yep! I was!" Jun replied innocently, she stepped ahead of Kurtz and Nath, not noticing she was swaying her hips left and right in front of the males, then looked back at them, "I'll be first!" she said, knowing they wanted to battle, she had already decided she wanted to get a battle below.

Noa blinked, "Just where does she get that energy from?!" she complained, then had no other choice but to follow the eager female lizard.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath could only but glance at Kurtz, and sweat-drop, although hypnotized by the swaying of Jun's hips. And, eagerly, they both began to follow, leaving Noa to just walk at the back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa widened eyes, "Hey!" she chirped, "Dang!" she cursed and followed them by starting to run.

Jun giggled, she was pretty fast, she took all the possible shortcuts, and in mere seconds she was out of the building, smiling, "Yay! I made it first!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz suddenly appeared next to her, smiling. "I'm second then!"

"THIRD!" Nath yelled, as he grabbed onto his arm panting heavily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey! Why can't you wait for a lady?" Noa complained again, appearing behind them as she walked around and to her Azula.

Jun was excited at her victory, "Yay! I won!" she cheered, smiling cutely to the males and Noa.

"Yeah... right. Now onto the battle" Noa hastily said, smiling a bit, wanting to have a battle soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, now all we have to do is go to a place with a Golden Blaze and we can try out!" Kurtz stated eagerly, reminding Jun and Noa about their current position in a way.

But Nath still couldn't take his attention off of Jun. "Well, we still have to go... find a board. Up for it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Whoops, should have noted it before, but everybody else is static.

IC:

Jun giggled and excitedly began jumping up and down, her boobs bouncing with her, "I wanna fight, wanna fight, wanna fight!" she said eagerly.

Noa sweatdropped, but she nodded to accept, "Alright, she's okay with it, let's get to the park, I'm sure we might find one over there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad