Join our server on Discord

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea...
*shudders over Peptol Bismol commercials*

Geh, I didn't see that Youtube beer commercial on television. I see the one where it starts becoming stormy in the bar while the bartender fills up the beer glass, while the red clothed choir sings in the background.

Toyota Commercial - Human Touch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOleiC-enKo

It's kind of disturbing, yet intriguing. Reminds me of slave labour for some reason...
That Head On commercial was annoying as hell. It felt like they were trying to brain wash people into buying their product. Head On, apply directly to the forehead.
The OCA
Quote:Head On, apply directly to the forehead.
You can repeat it, so it must've done what it was supposed to do.

Hey, those Disturbed B-sides you have in your sig, where did you get them? I know "God of the Mind" is a bonus track on the first album, and I know "Hell" is a B-Side to "Strickened," but what about the rest of them?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Me thinks of some more..

First of all..
Quote:That Head On commercial was annoying as hell. It felt like they were trying to brain wash people into buying their product. Head On, apply directly to the forehead.

OMG I agree. It was soooo annoying.

Another is this one from Sears..it was on at least 30 times in a 6 hour period...

Another one is from Zales. Some random dude high-fives another random dude that bought something at Zales...WHO DOES THAT?!?!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Blaze of Glory Wrote:You know, there's a really stupid but fun ad these days in TV. It's a fat and old guy that sings a song with the music of Kiss' "Lick it up" and he does all kind of stupid and dangerous things. He falls off the bathtub, he falls off the roof while mending an antenna, he jumps from a running bus. So it says 'Anyone can play tough when they have Anaflex' (the name of the medicine). And in the last part, he does mosh pit over the fans in the concert and they avoid him, so he crashes on the floor.
It's so stupid I laugh my head off.
By chance, I saw a kid in the cyber watching it, and I found the video lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9IcxWWd2Z2A
I just wanted to point out, that the horses and the zebra and the ass thing... Does have something to do with bud.

The horses do. Clydesdales I think they are called. Those ones go way back.

(at this moment, I am trying to remember the commercial that I was going to post...)

Ah, here we go: A commercial to promote the watching of a station called G4, and it's programing block called "Midnight Spank".

(A guy in a public bathroom, washing his hands, a butterfly lands by him)
Butterfly: If you don't watch Midnight Spank on G4, I will open the bag.

(cut scene to a large woven bag, with violent rustling inside)

Guy: (he just stares in fear)

Another commercial, for the same thing:

(A guy in his room or something, and a fawn is in there)

Fawn: If you don't watch midnight spank on G4, I will make everyone you ever loved dissapear.

Guy: (looks over to some pictures of his family on the wall, and their faces morph away.)

Very funny, but in a very disturbing freaky weird kind of way. Same type of feeling with the skittles commercial with the bunny.
Renamon's Army
I just want to say that I really don't like the name of their block.
But I don't like a lot of what G4 has on now. And it's not just me who thinks this.
I agree, I just thought that those commercials were good for this thread.
Renamon's Army
OH NO!!! IT'S GODZILLA!! And it appears he has...NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, INDIGESTION, UPSET STOMACH, DIARRHEA!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WZokGE8ZNB8
"Hey, Pepto MAAAAAX!!!"

This also reminds me of the Godzilla and Doritos "snack strong" commercial.
http://www.dhadm.com/mediaHolder.php?id=743

Looks like they found a truck full of olestra chips in the pepto commercial.
I thought it was funny that they included Paul Bunyon, and Gaia.
Renamon's Army