Join our server on Discord

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea...
YAY PEPTO BISMOL!

Anyone wonder why commercials can be soo retarded? The Burger King radio commercial for the Sausage Biscuit, for instance....

"Biscuit sausage?" "NO! SAUSAGE BISCUIT!"

"How much is it, like fifty bucks?" "NO, no, no!Ninety-nine cents!"

Man.... Heh, the Pepto Bismol ones are freaky too. Anyone else seen any weird commercials lately?
I like those pepto commercials =p looks fun to do lol YAY CHERRY PEPTO!
I hate the ones that make no sense or correlation to the product .. like this one for instance:

* Bunch of horses playing football*

* Foul is called and a zebra walks over to the screen to see a wrong call*

* Zebra walks over and makes the call again *

Man 1: " Wow that ref is an ass!"

Man 2: " No I believe that is a zebra"

DRINK BUDWEISER!

...WTF??? It was funny.. but wtf
Veemon's Followers
I find the commercials for Nexium, a pill that quiets an array of digestional ailments, quite entertaining. The offending foodstuff first appears as normal, but when the indigestion sufferer sees it, the food turns into what it feels like to them to have stomach pain. For example, gravy turns into countless transparent thumbtacks and coffee into a steaming green ichor. There was another one but it escapes me at the moment.

Either way, whenever that commercial came on and I was watching with someone, I'd be all "Hey shut up, it's the Nexium commercial!"
When I first saw this post, I thought it was a spam bot until I saw that DaWolfe posted it. I really can't think of any wierd commercials lately. I really don't make much of an effort to remeber them, nor do they stick in my mind to begin with.
First of all I think Gibert Godfried (sp?) should die in a blaze of burning rubber tires. Those subway commercials have gotten really dumb.

The best one though... There were like 2 football players in the locker and one of the players addressing what seemed like a younger player.

P: Well, in order for you to do your best, you have to be hungry.
YP: Really?
P: Yeah ma, you got to be real hungry for it!
YP: OK!
P: So you hungry?
YP (stands up.) YEAAAH!
P:
YP: But if I eat this, then I won't be hungry anymore...

then Gilbert says. "Just eat the sandwich!!!!"
I find him uber irratating....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I hate commercial radio. I would banish it to Room 101 if I had the chance.

BBC Radios 7 and 4 for me.
Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach...

I got one.

"Ja, V-dub in da house...ve're going to pimp your auto."
*Block of metal crushes car, replaces it with a Volvo*
"V-Dub! Represting Deutschland!"
Oh come on Cel!! Those commercials are amazing! My German teacher used to do that all the time last year..which reminds me..

Collin, remind me to tell Frau to do that on Monday!!

I can think of one..it's a new Skittles commercial and this guy trades an opera-singing bunny for the pack of Skittles....later on, when the guy is sleeping, he gets annoyed by the bunny and walks to the Skittles guy's house and stares in the window outside in the rain. The bunny then jumps out of the guy's arms and runs away...wtf...seriously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
haha, thanks Harie, I'm no spambot! :P

lol, anyone seen the Sneaux shoes commercials? There was one that said, "Snaeux shoes are so good, I can______" . He always messes up and gets hurt in the most comical but painful ways and then goes, "Well... it's a darn good shoe...."

Anyone seen a billboard for Volkswagen? It showed a picture of a silver Jetta, I think, with a black background and words that said, "Auf weidersehn, sucka." Heh, it was hilarious though at first I didn't know what "auf weidersehn" meant ("So long, sucka.") Heh, it was referring to Volkswagen beating another company, I think Toyota, in fuel efficency. Volkswagen's commercial from awhile ago was funny too-- it involved a car getting crushed in some way by an unharmed Volkswagen, and then a German dude going (accent and all), "German engineering een da hooouse!" Heh, it was great.