Join our server on Discord

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea...
I was thinking of popcicles.

I get annoyed at McDonalds. Stupid TV sized burgers. They are flat and I can stuff 3/4 of them in my mouth when you go eat and they are really expensive.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:It's Jon Lovits. The same guy who did the cartoon the critic.
I was going to mention that correction. Gilbert Gottfried is the duck in the Aflac commercials. He was also the parrot in Aladdin. He likes playing annoying birds.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol I don't watch TV so I have nothing to add.

By the way; nice sig, Cel! ^_^
The stupider the commercials are, the more likely they are to sell the product. For example;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TBb-jboPmC0
Da WOLFE Wrote:YAY PEPTO BISMOL!

Anyone wonder why commercials can be soo retarded? The Burger King radio commercial for the Sausage Biscuit, for instance....

"Biscuit sausage?" "NO! SAUSAGE BISCUIT!"

"How much is it, like fifty bucks?" "NO, no, no!Ninety-nine cents!"

Man.... Heh, the Pepto Bismol ones are freaky too. Anyone else seen any weird commercials lately?

What if we like diarrhea
lol, then don't take the pepto bismol! Might wanna consider a bit of therapy too :P
You know, there's a really stupid but fun ad these days in TV. It's a fat and old guy that sings a song with the music of Kiss' "Lick it up" and he does all kind of stupid and dangerous things. He falls off the bathtub, he falls off the roof while mending an antenna, he jumps from a running bus. So it says 'Anyone can play tough when they have Anaflex' (the name of the medicine). And in the last part, he does mosh pit over the fans in the concert and they avoid him, so he crashes on the floor.
It's so stupid I laugh my head off.
Shadowknight Wrote:I saw the funniest commercial on some television show about commercials, I know sounds wierd but there was a show like that on once, it just had this nerdy guy standing in the ocean and a bunch of really hot girls standing infront of him, they then started waving their panties in the air, all the good stuff was covered by water, and then the guy just starts smiling and lifts a water proof camera out of the water. Turns out it was a commercial for underwater cameras. I laughed so hard.
I like that one. It's funny. And wise is right.
Ghost_Op Wrote:The stupider the commercials are, the more likely they are to sell the product. For example;

Haha i actaully liked that one pretty cool :P
Gabumonfurry Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:The stupider the commercials are, the more likely they are to sell the product. For example;

Haha i actaully liked that one pretty cool :P

I'm sick of beer companies using O Fortuna from Carmina Burana as an advertising vehicle. If they MUST use something from Carmina Burana, they should at least use one of the parts that's actually about drinking, instead of a part bemoaning the viscitudes of fate.