Join our server on Discord

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea...
Oh yeah! Wolfey, I remember you telling me about it and you showed me the picture of it. That was funny.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I don't get how the Bud Light commercials are supposed to sell beer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey Wolfey..I always see those Sneax shoes commercials and they irritate me. In a way, they are kinda promoting Jackass AND a brand of shoes at the same time. Steve-O is really weird.

Another one: Mastercard "priceless" commercials. It was cute the FIRST time, but now it is so annoying and unoriginal.

THE SUBWAY ONES WITH JARED!! We get it...Subway is low in fat and HELPED you lose weight...we don't care about YOU anymore..so stop advertising it...GOD!

They don't really air them anymore, but: Call 1-800- C-A-L-L-A-T-T!! It's free for you and cheap for them! Carrottop scares me and he's really annoying!

First, it was the gecko and 'I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico' It's so old...and now they have cave-men on there...'It's so easy, a caeman could do it' What the hell..?

TRUTH commercials...yeah they are advertising to not smoke, but it doesn't really stop anyone from smoking...it's old..

Herbel Essences commercials...enough said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I like the TRUTH commercials. The Above the influence ones are good too. Heh, true it doesn't stop people, but lets them know what they're up against.
Quote:blueeyedgabu snipped post
It's Jon Lovits. The same guy who did the cartoon the critic.

Quote:cel snippage
I like those. But I don't like pimp my ride.

Quote:Misty snippage
Yes that is weird. I like the rayman game for the Wii. I like those rabbits.

Quote:more misty snippage
Yes, jarred and carrot top are annoying.

I don't like the PS3 ads. Now the Wii ads, they tell what you'll do and explain the system.
Ooh I just remembered another one..

Those goddamned Helio commericals!!

'Don't call it a phone, don't call us a phone company' blah blah blah!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I also don't like those. It is a phone. Just a phone with a lot of stuff.
I know! Who cares... Seriously!

All those phone companies that advertise are annoying.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I like the truth commercials alot...... * sings* you don't always die from tobacco!.. * stops* ok thats enough.... I hate that commercial that is being shown every 5 minutes >.< the one with the holiday sierra mist and the " holiday hawk" ... I hate that one so much. It is so annoying!
Veemon's Followers
I saw the funniest commercial on some television show about commercials, I know sounds wierd but there was a show like that on once, it just had this nerdy guy standing in the ocean and a bunch of really hot girls standing infront of him, they then started waving their panties in the air, all the good stuff was covered by water, and then the guy just starts smiling and lifts a water proof camera out of the water. Turns out it was a commercial for underwater cameras. I laughed so hard.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad