Join our server on Discord

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea...
Some comercials are pretty stupid theres one where a guy just goes around from door to dor getting into peoples houses and taking there dirty clothes and yelling something about washing clothes looks stupid...
Ugh have yall seen that Old Spice commercial where the guy goes around a room and talks about all this crap just to say get Old Spice it gives you experience!
Quote:Ugh have yall seen that Old Spice commercial where the guy goes around a room and talks about all this crap just to say get Old Spice it gives you experience!
Don't misquote that commercial. It's actually a brilliant commercial. I hate it because the innuendo strikes a nerve. I disagree with placing such a value on experience.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh i wasn't quoting it
Enzite comercials.. All of them are annoying. And the guy they feature in all of them scares the hell out of me.. Also.. I lack the parts needed to benefit from "Natural male enhancement" and don't like hearing about it. By the same token. I don't like breast enhancement comercials either. Though that is not because I don't have them.. it is just because most guys (other than the perverted ones) don't want to see them either.
If you notice, they will change the people in those, but they still say word for word the same thing.
Renamon's Army
The one I miss more than ever is a car comercial for Scion (I think) which has a minivan on top of the Vancouver post Office turning into a dancing robot that looks like it was programmed by Michael Jackson on a heroine binge.

I laughed my ass off at that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
What the transformer-like car? That is cool.