Join our server on Discord

Spirits, Spirits in the room
Oooh. That's amazing Wise...but are you serious that you did it..?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I love the supernatural!!I most definitely believe ghosts are real but there are the skeptics and i can totally understand their reasoning for not believing in ghosts.There are pros and cons on both sides of the question. Ghosts rule!!!

~dreamer~
OMG Sis!! Remember that one time I was at my cousin's house and I was talking to you at like 3am?? Remember you saw that ghost-shape by the window and so did I? That was amazing. Hehe you said he was a good ghost. But I forgot what you named him :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hey I remember that. I saw that before. Hey, did you ever have the toy gun and pack? I did but never just the trap.
If you were talking to me...then no..sorries
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Nope. I was talking to wise that time.
Wow misty your dumb...... 8)
Veemon's Followers
Quote:I saw that before. Hey, did you ever have the toy gun and pack? I did but never just the trap.
Actually, I still have the toy proton pack and ghost trap, though worse for wear, they're still functional. I've never seen a real ghost. I suppose if I see one, I'll believe in them, but until then, I probably won't.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I saw that before. Hey, did you ever have the toy gun and pack? I did but never just the trap.
Actually, I still have the toy proton pack and ghost trap, though worse for wear, they're still functional. I've never seen a real ghost. I suppose if I see one, I'll believe in them, but until then, I probably won't.
That reminds me, I once got a mail saying it was cursed and a ghost would appear (it included a pic) if I didn't pass it to 5 or more people. Of course, I didn't pass it and the ghost didn't appear. If you want, I can pass it to you and you can see if the ghost shows up!!!
Nope don't want to. A big zweihander sword or phroton gun is hard to use in doors. And I lost my while moving one time. I moved a couple of times when I was little.