Join our server on Discord

Spirits, Spirits in the room
Hey everyone.

I have been watching a lot of haunting shows lately and I have been wondering what you all think about the thoughts of Poltergeists, Ghosts, Apparitions all that stuff. I will post my opinion later.
Veemon's Followers
There is only one show you should ever watch when it comes to ghosts:
The Real Ghostbusters.

Actually, if you can only ever watch one show about anything, make it The Real Ghostbusters.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ghost are real plain and simple.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I don't know about the labels that people put on supernatural events. I'm not sure if things like that can be easily described and compartmentalized into categories like that. However, there are lots of things that occur for which there are no apparent logical explanations.

There is much more to this world than what we can perceive with our senses.
Whatever just leave me and my friends alone D:
I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts. I'm sure it's a possibility but I find it hard to believe in anything that I can't actually see and/or feel.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Its not so easy or i think possible to see a clear body of a ghost.....but you will get a lot of ghost orbs. I have lot of pictures with orbs and such.

http://i15.tinypic.com/2exve6v.jpg
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Well orbs are real but sometimes they are pieces of dirt or somthing that makes them not a supernatural entity so it is hard to say sometimes about a orb.
Veemon's Followers
senjuro Wrote:There is much more to this world than what we can perceive with our senses.

lol, then I say, "How do we know they are there if we can't sense them?" Well, I know what you mean.

Do I believe in ghosts? Sure, do I believe every ghost sighting out there? No. I have no real experience in the matter, so I cannot say what is a ghost, what looks like a ghost but is either comletely false or something else, whatever they aren't if they really are not ghosts.
Errm...I believe in them and everything..there really isn't much to say. But with the whole Ghostbusters thing..like the real one..it's hard to believe they are faking that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA