Join our server on Discord

Spirits, Spirits in the room
I perfer watching "The New Ghostbusters" it's cancelled long ago, but it had the old Ghostbusters in it, though they were like 60+ years old =p
UnknownH Wrote:That line was great. And as they say, "Spirits are always with you."

And here I thought it was some line Bleach made up.

And obviously, if any of us are to become a Ghostbuster it would be Wisemon. Everyone else would be.... something else.
O_o Can you imagine Wisemon as a Ghostbuster..? Anyone??
*tries to imagine it*
I really can't...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Heh that didn't answer my question Wise haha
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Heh that didn't answer my question Wise haha
Fine, you want electron microscopes? Go to Budapest. My sister went there to do research. She said they had some electron microscopes.

That still doesn't answer your question. You know, when I asked my mom if we were having Thanksgiving dinner or Thanksgiving lunch, she said 3:00. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Okay Wise...I don't get it.

Quote:You know, when I asked my mom if we were having Thanksgiving dinner or Thanksgiving lunch, she said 3:00.

What do you mean? Did she say it because she wasn't listening or didn't understand the question??? I'm sorry, I'm not thinking right now. I have a huge headache from not eating.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Haha, that is amazing Wise..... that happened to me once, I asked my grandma what her favorite month was ( I was asking everyone) and she said potato.... I started cracking up so hard. God times haha
Veemon's Followers
Speaking of grandma...My cousin and I were at our grandma's house and my cousin looooved Apple Jacks at the time. We were having breakfast and my grandma said, "Would you like some Apple Jerks?" It may not be that funny, but you would have had to be there.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Harie Wrote:And here I thought it was some line Bleach made up.

And obviously, if any of us are to become a Ghostbuster it would be Wisemon. Everyone else would be.... something else.
It is. I'm glad someone got that. I can do the other lines too.
And wise would be The ghostbuster. That's a favorite show of his so he could do it easier.
I dream about being a Ghostbuster way more than I should. Funny thing is: I don't believe in ghosts. Nonetheless, this was my self-chosen CAD project for my computer-aided design class:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/baw01002/alb...2337847054
I think I've shown you this ghost trap before, but it took me about eighty hours to draw everything, and I'm very proud of it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against