Join our server on Discord

Spirits, Spirits in the room
I can't say I believe in them. To me it makes as much sense as going to heaven, besides how do you choose who stays as a ghost and who goes on.
I admit there are alot of unexplained things out there and I shouldn't rule out ghosts, psychic powers, or whatever other mysterious things there are. If they are real then I will work to became a ghostbuster and travel the world fighting them with other ghostbusters.
Quote:Spirits, Spirits in the room
Oh yeah....Shadow on the wall! Mirror on the wall! Like a shadow on the wall!!ta-ta-ra...!
Oh, you noticed the smoke coming out of my brain?
Anyway lol Ghosts do exist. In my house we had a ghost, I saw it, my mother too, my grandparents too, and some people that didn't live in the house did too. It left about 20 years ago, and it looked pretty innocent. Nothing to be scared of (and I was a kid back then). I'm more scared of things that can actually make you bleed.
I've found out recently that theres a place here in California that is the most haunted city you can go to from one place. The Barton Mansion.

http://www.bartonmansion.com/home.html

Me and my friends might try and go there one day to check it out....
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Quote:If they are real then I will work to became a ghostbuster and travel the world fighting them with other ghostbusters.
You need special equipment for that. I talked with the professor at my school who ran the electron microscope. He said they could make a portable version. Then you take that electron microscope and make it into a proton microscope. Then you take that proton microscope and make it into a proton beam thrower. Then you still need to build a working ghost trap and P.K.E. meter.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I quess I could be the cheap ghostbusters and go without the meter and guns. I think the trap would be the most important so we could have the Chinese made trap. Drive an old beat up van and if we have enough money left over then we can get one Chinese made gun. Would you also want to join the real real ghostbusters?
Quote:Would you also want to join the real real ghostbusters?
I'm a mechanical engineer; I might come in handy, or I might just get in the way. As Venkman once said, "I studied engineering in college for two years before I found out it didn't have anything to do with trains."
I know that you saw me.
Wow Wisemon...someone wasn't in the right place at the right time...that's pretty bad for someone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
What school did you go to Wisemon? ( The one with the electron microscope)
Veemon's Followers
Quote:What school did you go to Wisemon? ( The one with the electron microscope)
Lots of public universities have electron microscopes. I think ours had two, not to mention several expensive light microscopes and shit-loads of other gear the tax payers helped to fund.
I know that you saw me.
That line was great. And as they say, "Spirits are always with you."
And I'd be on a team like the movie/cartoon characters.