Join our server on Discord

Digimon movie not same as series?
True, to some extent, but then it could be said: "Why do they give the digimon powers that don't exist? Don't they realize that they screw things up?" Well, either way: A: money and B: if they don't do anything new why go watch the movie?

As for some movies being integrated just look at the ones that are, and the ones that are not. If I am not mistaken, movies which are either pre or post series were given credit as existing. The uncountable ones were the ones in the middle. Okay, only the first movie of season two and frontier's really go along with that. Season three's movie has some credit of existing, but I can't really seem to think either do.

Heh, for some reason I just thought of the first power ranger movie when they pick up the ninja powers....
lol
That movie was soo bad...
Renamon's Army
It's kids show bad. Which means bad unless your a kid. If you saw it as a kid then it might be funny bad.
Man I was obsessed with Power rangers when I was younger. Saw both movies and never missed an episode. Heck I still have the original megazord, or most of it, in my attic. Missing a couple of pieces and I set fire to the head during one of my pyromaniac moments.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That sounds incredibly stupid to set fire to something but ok.
The movies are almost always a little different, in some cases totally f**ked up, The Tamers movie Runaway Locomon was just so out of the storyline that I just got totally confuse turns out now Takato loves Rika instead of Juri, totally no explanation of how the Digimon got back and Rika turns out the same person as she was in the beginning of the series even though we clearly see that at the end of the series she changed... :roll: im telling you f**ked up thats what it is...
Character romances don't matter when talking about something like this and her birthday was coming up so she would get mad. Her dad was a big part of the movie.
Yeah but you cant ignore the whole scene at the end, and throughout the movie Id say thats Rukato, and whats up with Henry he thought that Lopmon was Terriermon?
Have you seen them? They're exactly alike. Just colored different and with two more horns. Just grabbing the ear quickly won't help.
Yes but cmon its hes best friend-partner-amigo for life