Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who was the best comedy team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Three Stooges
50.00%
5 50.00%
Abbott & Costello
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which one was the best comedy team?
Stooges all the way! I loved them growing up and still do. My absolute favorite episode had to be the big pie fight one. You just can't help but laugh from that one. I pretty much liked all of the 5 stooges except for Joe. I remember seeing him in like one episode. He didn't have the funny factor that the others brought to the table.
*Curly ducks pie*
"You missed me, eh," he says while sticking out tongue
*gets hit by the next pie*

I loved his "Yah missed me, eh" stuff. I do it in dodgeball all the time. And what pie one are you talking about; they got into several pie fights in their career.
I agree with DV85...Joe wasn't the best one and I didn't like him that much.

Cheers to Shemp!
*wine glass breaks* .....Oops..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Fred:*comes out chasing a dog before going back into the kitchen showing a butcher knife at it*

Kenneth: *sitting at a table with eyes like this :shock: *

*dog whine from the kitchen*

Sis: you don't think he...
kenneth: I don't want to even talk about it...

fred:*comes out chasing a cat, catches it and showing the knife again*

kenneth: :shock: not again... *cat screetch* oh god I think I'm going to be sick...

Fred:comes back out with two dishes placing each infront of them* dog on a moan, and a cat's meow...
Shemp was good, but compared to Curly he sucked. Who would have Shemp over Curly? No one in their right minds. Curly was hilarious.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Shemp was good, but compared to Curly he sucked. Who would have Shemp over Curly? No one in their right minds. Curly was hilarious.

I agree, but Shemp had his moments. It would have been worse if he had tried to imitate Curly's stuff.

To mistysilverwolf: You clumsy nitwit. *gives him the two-fingered eye poke*
Quote:To mistysilverwolf: You clumsy nitwit. *gives him the two-fingered eye poke*

Sonrouge...*sniffles* What was that for...?? v_v
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Sonrouge...*sniffles* What was that for...?? v_v

What, we can't start a three stooges spam gag on here? We certainly did in that last Renamon thread I was on.

To sonrouge: Oh, a wise guy eh *gives sonrouge the Curly hand movement*
Wise is right. As funny as The Three were, they didn't have as much substance as A&C.

Slapstick is great though.
Renamon's Army
I still say that if the Three Stooges had been able to work with features earlier in their career, they would have turned out just as good or better than A&C. Shorts don't leave room for a good storyline with in depth characters.

To Cboy: Wadda'ya buttin' in for? *slaps him*