Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who was the best comedy team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Three Stooges
50.00%
5 50.00%
Abbott & Costello
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which one was the best comedy team?
I absolutely have to say that the Three Stooges beat Abbott & Costello. I'm a big fan of physical comedy and the Three Stooges were the best at this. Abbott & Costello had some pretty good features, but they just didn't get the same response out of me that Moe, Larry, and Curly did.
I am going to have to go with Abbot & Castello....I thought the 3 stooges where only funny because they acted retarded. To me, smacking someone isn't funny, Abbot & Castello where more clever with there jokes. Like the famous " Who is on Second?" Skit.
Veemon's Followers
The best comedy team:
Murray, Aykroyd, Ramis.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Abbot & Castello where more clever with there jokes. Like the famous " Who is on Second?" Skit.

Yeah, but Abbott and Costello had more to work with then the Three Stooges. The stooges did shorts, whereas Abbott and Costello were doing feature-length films, thus they were able to do more. Once the stooges moved to features (like Have Rocket, Will Travel), they were able to actually move beyond slapstick comedy.
Abbott and Costello were good, don't get me wrong. But if you've ever seen the first Three Stooges short (Woman Haters), you'd know why I consider them the funniest of the two.

As for that "Who is on Second" gag (I thought that skit was "Who's on First"), I've been meaning to see that. I read a transcript of it in a biography on the two and it sounds hillarious.
It is who's on first. And I have a youtube link that uses the joke in a slightly different way. Hilarious.
Abbott and Costello..hands down.

Agreeing with Roran...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:The best comedy team:
Murray, Aykroyd, Ramis.
:shock:

You're into the Ghostbusters, too?!
I'm beginning to think it's his favorite show, even above Digimon.
Wow, I'm surprised, considering how old the Ghostbusters are. I'm a fan of theirs' as well (got both movies). Dang, you learn something new on here everyday.