Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who was the best comedy team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Three Stooges
50.00%
5 50.00%
Abbott & Costello
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which one was the best comedy team?
That was what the stooges were all about, and that, along with how they made fun of high society, is why people liked them. If you ever see their first short, Woman Haters, the beginning part will have you rolling on the floor because they just let loose with the works.
I remember that. I actually saw it. It was funny...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Three stooges pwns everything. At least back when it was Larry, Moe, and Curly. No one likes Shemp.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hey...what do you mean no one likes shemp?

he was good in my books...
Quote:No one likes Shemp.

I liked him; the haunted house shorts he was in killed me. And I think the stooge no one likes is Joe Besser; he was no stooge and any short he's in should be burned.
Quote:So how long have you been into Ghostbusters? I was into them when I was three years old. And which movie was your favorite?
I first saw the movie when it came to theaters in 1984. I was one year old. I saw it on tape a lot after that. I got an Egon figure for my fourth birthday. Then I started watching the cartoon religiously (my dad taped it for me). I collected lots and lots of toys (most of which I've moved into my apartment), and I kept watching until they pulled it off the air. I saw Ghostbusters II in theaters when I was six, liked it too, but not as much as the first one. I've seen both movies many times. Two of my lemons are actually Ghostbusters parodies. As kids, my younger sister always had to sit and watch what I watched in Dad's office, so Ghostbusters is also her favorite movie. Her favorite line is, "Don't cross the streams." Mine is, "When someone asks you if you're a god, you say, 'YES!'" which is also my high school yearbook quote. I think that about covers it.

Now, to get back on topic, I prefer Abbott and Costello.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Why do you prefer A&C? I'm willing to bet that if the stooges had been able to work in features, they could have done just as good, if not better, then A&C.
Quote:Why do you prefer A&C? I'm willing to bet that if the stooges had been able to work in features, they could have done just as good, if not better, then A&C.
The stooges were entirely slapstick. They wouldn't survive on radio.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
OMG SHEMP WAS MY FAVORITE ONE!!!
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!! LOL

Shemp was awesome!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I agree, *holds up wine glass* cheers to shemp!